InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got into collecting 1/6 after all the Superman figures had been made. I immediately pre-ordered 2 of these InArt Supes and am very glad I did. I think this figure looks OUTSTANDING!!!
Sometimes it can suck getting into this hobby late, but sometimes it can save you a lot of money getting the best version after several iterations.

I almost picked one up while the family was on a spring break vacation, it was the JL HT Supes. I was searching the ”yellow pages” for any comic shops or collectibles shops within 50 miles of where we were staying. The one I found was priced significantly higher than original price and I almost bought it just to have a Superman in my collection. Looking back, I’m glad I passed on it.
But I still think I got “lucky”. Some characters may never see a 2.0 version, just gotta think it through and see where common sense lands.

The BvS Superman was absolutely great when it came out, but this is Justice Leagues above that one, so I'd definitely say pass on it and wait for this one.

@GaryPool, thats exactly what I found when i did some quick research. Everything, including what I had found on this forum eluded to the JL version not being something I would ultimately be happy with especially at an inflated price. I left it there at the comic shop in California. That’s why I was very pleased to see one of the 1/6 figure makers putting this Supes up.

@GaryPool, thats exactly what I found when i did some quick research. Everything, including what I had found on this forum eluded to the JL version not being something I would ultimately be happy with especially at an inflated price. I left it there at the comic shop in California. That’s why I was very pleased to see one of the 1/6 figure makers putting this Supes up.
Hot Toys is also working on a new Cavill Supes figure if you want to wait and see what that looks like. Can then decide whichever one you want to go with. I would definitely pass on the already existing Hot Toys Cavill figures though.

I did pass on all the previous versions. I ordered a couple of the InArt through Kit. If HT puts out a good one, maybe I will look at getting one but I wanted to do two very different poses for my display and it was worth it to me to have 2 figures instead of changing heads and poses frequently.

Hot Toys is also working on a new Cavill Supes figure if you want to wait and see what that looks like. Can then decide whichever one you want to go with. I would definitely pass on the already existing Hot Toys Cavill figures though.
Source for that? Or speculation?

Going by their BvS Batman, it'll probably be really good. But comparing, in whichever way you can, Inart Superman to Hot Toys Batman, I think Inarts will be the definitive choice. BvS Batman for sure has a lot of great upgrades, but it is really devoid of one thing that Inart pretty much gets right throughout their body of work; which is pretty big - proportions. I think Inart just needs to fine-tune his 'V' cut and legs and it's there, in comparison I don't think Hot Toys will get it right seeing as their Batman still has a lot of flaws in this regard.

But looking forward to seeing it, was this info given by the user (sorry can't remember your name mate) that said months back Hot Toys were working on a BvS Batman?

Edit: As Gipetto said, it is. So probably right.

very cool. Do we know if it’s a BvS or MoS?

Back