InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks great now, that sculpt is perfect! And he looks bulky enough, not sure if they changed that or maybe it's just better posing, either way I'll be very happy if this is what we get.

40033d45ly1hl558ath3sj20u01hcatu.jpg

Was disappointed not to see Reeve again at this event. My hope is that means they went back to square one with the figure and it wasn't ready to show off yet.

Probably should have put this in the Reeve thread but didn't want to bump that and give anyone false hope of an update. :lol

Did they darken the colours on the Cavil suit? Probably more accurate but I did like them more vibrant. Probably just differences in lighting.

Was disappointed not to see Reeve again at this event. My hope is that means they went back to square one with the figure and it wasn't ready to show off yet.

Probably should have put this in the Reeve thread but didn't want to bump that and give anyone false hope of an update. :lol

Did they darken the colours on the Cavil suit? Probably more accurate but I did like them more vibrant. Probably just differences in lighting.
Darker is more accurate to BvS…
Josstice league is the one with vibrant colors..

Recent photos look great, however I have a feel suit doesn’t go “deep enough” to the armpits like prime 1 statue failure, hope that’s just an illusion as I haven’t noticed that on the previous proto

The way this looks finished makes me feel this should get released sooner. Only one more thing I would want is the ability to pose this in a flying stance without the eventual damage that may come to the fabric by doing that.

They still have yet to fix certain inaccurate suit details. And I think the shade of blue should still be darker to be more screen accurate to BvS.

Are the eyes on this posable? Just that in every photo he's got that Hot Toys from a few years ago dead eye stare

Back