InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT makes a character multiple times, InArt improves it, then HT tries the character again to outdo InArt...this hobby will be stuck going in circles forever :lol

Last edited:
Well I have an irrelevant question to the figure, if the initial release window given by Sideshow is passed and the figure isn't released, are you eligible to get your NRD back? I read something like that maybe in some group, on fb or here. Please do let me know. Thanks guys

Well I have an irrelevant question to the figure, if the initial release window given by Sideshow is passed and the figure isn't released, are you eligible to get your NRD back? I read something like that maybe in some group, on fb or here. Please do let me know. Thanks guys

yes you can get your NRD back if a figure is delayed.

Will Inart make a Blue Suit Justice League version, or is this it for Henry Cavill?

Will Inart make a Blue Suit Justice League version, or is this it for Henry Cavill?
I doubt that InArt is going to make a "Josstice League" version.
The Justice League suit was a slightly different version of the BvS purely so they could change into black in post-production and was never meant to be seen as it was.

I doubt that InArt is going to make a "Josstice League" version.
The Justice League suit was a slightly different version of the BvS purely so they could change into black in post-production and was never meant to be seen as it was.

While I agree with this assessment, I would just add that ultimately I’m glad that Hot Toys did make that JL figure with the bright blue suit. I think at some point Zack commented that it’s the color suit he was ultimately working toward that Superman would have worn at the end of the saga. But for JL Part 1 Zack definitely planned to recolor it black. My guess is that Geoff Johns was the one behind making it bright blue for that particular film. Johns was intent on getting rid of Snyder, and as long as Johns was in charge there was never going to be a JL 2. At least not by Zack Snyder, and in keeping with Zack’s planned story for 3 JL films.

Last edited:
While I agree with this assessment, I would just add that ultimately I’m glad that Hot Toys did make that JL figure with the bright blue suit. I think at some point Zack commented that it’s the color suit he was ultimately working toward that Superman would have worn at the end of the saga. But for JL Part 1 Zack definitely planned to recolor it black. My guess is that Geoff Johns was the one behind making it bright blue for that particular film. Johns was intent on getting rid of Snyder, and as long as he was in charge there was never going to be a JL 2. At least not by Zack Snyder, and in keeping with Zack’s planned story for 3 JL films.
I think you've said that before he would have a brighter suit I've never seen anything about that. I think it is good that the HT was made as the best versions of the BvS suit have been modded from it.

I do think it's good they did too. Mainly because a great BvS one can be made from it. I think I've seen you mention that a few times about Zack using the brighter suit. I've never seen anything to say he would.

I do think it's good they did too. Mainly because a great BvS one can be made from it. I think I've seen you mention that a few times about Zack using the brighter suit. I've never seen anything to say he would.

This article goes into it somewhat: https://screenrant.com/justice-league-knightmare-superman-classic-suit-reason-story/

The interviews that are referenced in the article I’d have to watch all the way through to see if that discussion is there. At times I wonder if suit designer Michael Wilkinson might have commented to that effect, but at this point I can no longer recall.

I could be mistaken, it’s not a hill I would die on! 🤣

Last edited:
Kit is going to have one hell of a busy time when this releases.

Don't forget to get your order in before the 28th if you're still considering it.

@Kit Chen bro any chances you will start taking payments via debit card/stripe too like kghobby and few other sites? Please look into this for your wanna be customers like me. Thanks

Back