InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INART Collectibles
THE BEHIND-THE-SCENES STORY ABOUT INART BVS SUPERMAN
The artists from INART make sure they pay attention to every detail on figures, particularly the head sculpts. The precision, dedication, and countless revisions culminate in the BVS Superman figure, and we're happy to share the journey with you.

This time, we're delving into the painter's dedication to perfection as they experimented with over ten prototypes to capture the essence of the character. Take a closer look and you will see the artistic process, as warm and cold hues were carefully layered through three stages, culminating in such a realistic result.

To ensure the head sculpt perfectly mirrors the character. The painter made great efforts to the capture every minute detail of Superman's expression. A detailed study of blood flow changes around his eyes was conducted, examining thickness, curvature, and sparsity. This intricate analysis, based on 50-60 stills, resulted in a finely reproduced expression of anger.

Through these behind-the-scene photos, we hope you can get a better insight into the dedication that defines our commitment to excellence

1503GV3.jpg

nE3xuji.jpg

XCyTMj0.jpg

Really wish OSK had a payment plan option. Makes these purchases so much easier to deal with.

Bulked up David Corenswet was spotted and he looks exactly like Henry. When I saw the pictures I double checked to figure out who is who. Still don't understand the whole recast thing, it was unnecessary, but yea I don't want to see Henry with Gunn.
P.S. Idk how he got that body overnight.
This is like when your ex says they're over you but then dates someone who looks exactly like you and dresses them in the old clothes you left at their place.

Why Are You So Obsessed With Me Mean Girls GIF

Cavill is bit of nerd, isn't he? Someone should mention to him how collectors from this forum obsessed with his physique 😍
The entire planet is obsessed with that man's physique - 100% of gay men, straight women and 88% of straight men would throw away their dignity for a chance to touch that body.

Last edited:
So.
Feel free to call me insane.

But the more I think about it the more I think I might cancel the Inart Cavill Superman and keep the Inart Pennywise....
I think the Cavill Superman is stunning in terms of likeness, I want a version of Superman in the collection and over the years I've grown to dislike the HT efforts on the character/iteration, but overall I think the Pennywise figure might just be a more impressive looking figure/character/display and a higher value package/piece of art.

I Love Cavill [and I love looking at him :love:] and I enjoy his Superman - I wish he was given the movies he deserved as I feel he could have been the best Supes ever if given better material and more of a chance.... but the truth is he never was and he never will be.
He would be the ONLY DCEU figure in my collection.... and unlike say Reeve Superman who was a solo act, Cavill was ALWAYS part of a shared universe.... would he feel out of place? Would getting the figure only remind me of the path not trodden?

Inart's Reeve looks rough ATM and between the 2 Cavill unquestionably is the superior figure... but will that remain the case? And even if it does its inevitable - bar some disaster preventing the movies being made altogether - that Corenswet's Superman will have figures made of him that may well serve as a good representation of the character....

But with all that said I do think this Inart figure might be the best looking 1/6 Superman figure yet....

I dont know - would love your thoughts.

New images look great, but I already own a HT Cavill Superman (but not the Christopher Reeve one) and I really like the idea of Superman/Clark Kent figures together, so I am passing on this figure even though I know I will regret it later on

So.

But the more I think about it the more I think I might cancel the Inart Cavill Superman and keep the Inart Pennywise....
I think the Cavill Superman is stunning in terms of likeness, I want a version of Superman in the collection and over the years I've grown to dislike the HT efforts on the character/iteration, but overall I think the Pennywise figure might just be a more impressive looking figure/character/display and a higher value package/piece of art.

I Love Cavill [and I love looking at him :love:] and I enjoy his Superman - I wish he was given the movies he deserved as I feel he could have been the best Supes ever if given better material and more of a chance.... but the truth is he never was and he never will be.
He would be the ONLY DCEU figure in my collection.... and unlike say Reeve Superman who was a solo act, Cavill was ALWAYS part of a shared universe.... would he feel out of place? Would getting the figure only remind me of the path not trodden?

Inart's Reeve looks rough ATM and between the 2 Cavill unquestionably is the superior figure... but will that remain the case? And even if it does its inevitable - bar some disaster preventing the movies being made altogether - that Corenswet's Superman will have figures made of him that may well serve as a good representation of the character....

But with all that said I do think this Inart figure might be the best looking 1/6 Superman figure yet....

Why dont you just cancel? It doesn't really sound like you're a real fan of Cavill's representation of Superman.

Why dont you just cancel? It doesn't really sound like you're a real fan of Cavill's representation of Superman.
Its an odd position - because Cavill is my generation's Superman, Reeve's Superman was well before my time [though the first two films are timeless classics that I have grown to genuinely really like], and I genuinely like Cavill as an actor and human being.
But the DCEU mishandled him on every level and just as things seemed to be course correcting - ZSJL and BA - they drop kick him and hire the diet cola version of him.
So.... yeah, I am probably going to cancel but its not an easy choice and I DO want a high-end Superman in the collection, but I may have to wait.
Who Knows? Maybe the Corenswet movies will be good or Inart improve the Reeve figure

To bulk up, David Corenswet had to sweat a lot, huh? :ROFLMAO: Where did I get this terrific sense of humor? My family is pretty much humorless.

So.

IMG_3133.jpeg

Back