InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body looks way more natural than Hot Toys, but the pecs and delts need a bit more size and definition.

Regardless of the expression, the sculpt looks like Cavill to me. I'd like to see how the body can handle the fists on hips pose.

I hope it's not too damn tall like the black suit one. It's looks great to me other than the suit material tgo

Superman Inart Upscale.jpg

Upscaled and cleaned, just so we can keep appreciating how great it looks.

I sold my Hot Toys Superman Justice League figure in anticipation for this - doubled my money, which will hopefully cover all or at least most of the cost of this one.
I'm glad I'm not disappointed by this initial reveal and based on what we've seen with the previous InArt figures, it'll only get better.

Although I’m passing on this, I’m stoked for those that have him on their list. He looks incredible. Proportions are top notch. suit looks great, just needs that chrome underlay. Sculpt is 90% there. Just slight tweaks to his brow/eye area.
Admittedly though..I’m more eager to see their Batfleck from looking at this.

View attachment 652724
Upscaled and cleaned, just so we can keep appreciating how great it looks.
I'm not a fan of Snyder's films but loved the costume design and casting for the most part so I'm torn.

Part of me wants to wait for the rebooted DCU and start fresh, the other part is just this looks amazing and the trinity would just look incredible together on shelf. Blows away all the previous HT versions IMO.

This looks phenomenal. Hopefully they’ll offer a rooted version, but considering the slicked back hairstyle I could understand folks not considering it a necessity. If the angry expression is an option I’d definitely forego. I do wonder if HT will now counter with a version of their own.

I'm not a fan of Snyder's films but loved the costume design and casting for the most part so I'm torn.

Part of me wants to wait for the rebooted DCU and start fresh, the other part is just this looks amazing and the trinity would just look incredible together on shelf. Blows away all the previous HT versions IMO.
Snyder‘s trilogy was peak DCU for me personally. Regardless, I wouldn’t count on WB to produce anything that has the same love and care Snyder or Nolan had anytime soon. They don’t care for anything other than that cash and have been desperately trying to mimic what Marvel did, failing every step of the way. They’re completely creatively bankrupt at this point. But thats just my opinion and a whole different conversation haha

Back