InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone notice but the screen printed chainmail texture was mixed with the raised accents, so I think that need to be revised also... Here's a couple things i noticed that can be improved because let's be honest, Superman accessories is HIS SUIT. and should be attended in super laser accuracy. View attachment 665152
Will they be checking his internal organs? Any mistakes reproducing Cavill's heart, liver, kidneys, brain, etc. could be fatal. And, poof, there would go our investment.

Am really hoping this is meant in ernest and not the common Asian "yes yes" = "no we're not doing it" response.

Also what future figures ?? The issues I recall were pretty specific to this figure ??
They're saying improvements that can be brought onto this figure are things that they will look into incorporating into future figures. Not that every figure down the road will be wearing correct Superman onsies.

For example, this figure is the first (outside of Pennywise's eye mechanic) to have individual eye sticks. They've been using single stick PERS for both Joker and Gandalf, which some have complained about due to wonky eyes and not being able to fix that easily. This figure now has individual eye sticks, which I imagine they'll use going forward for future figures if it works well.

SHkyrhY.png

Will they be checking his internal organs? Any mistakes reproducing Cavill's heart, liver, kidneys, brain, etc. could be fatal. And, poof, there would go our investment.
hehe... But you get my point do you?
I mean people keep telling that it's not worth the price and it's the same old or there's no wow factor and Superman is a bare bone character, whereas if we or InArt in this matter, look upon his costume is indeed the part where the intricacy and the appeal comes through, if it were produced as faithfully as a 1/6 figure possibly can.

Does anyone know if the neck has a peg going into the head, or will it all be magnetic like HT Darth Maul? I ranted about this the other day but then I realized I had no idea how they were doing it. This might determine if I get one or two lol

Nope. Too overbloated with exposition, not enough action pieces prior to Batman in the warehouse other than the Batmobile chase. It did have some intelligent thoughts within (James Gunn seems like he wants to explore the "Gods and Monsters" theme...go figure). Lex Luthor was a dud. He was nothing more than a maniacal Millennial dot.commer. He acted more like Marvel Comics' Arcade.
To each own man, to each own. Let him have his own assestment and enjoyment.
As a long time reader of Superman and DC fans, While i can answered all the issues that you put as a reason for you to dislike it, then again most of the time everyone won't budge their stand, so why bother. ;D

To each own man, to each own. Let him have his own assestment and enjoyment.
As a long time reader of Superman and DC fans, While i can answered all the issues that you put as a reason for you to dislike it, then again most of the time everyone won't budge their stand, so why bother. ;D
He said "prove me wrong" so, I just followed through.

Strictly a matter of opinion of course. No right or wrong answer. Speaking as a writer, you need to capture and hold the audience throughout and the movie didn't follow through on that for me.

Ang Lee's "HULK" was actually good...problem was, he took way too long to get to the Hulk. People want to see him smash. Should've started off with that and then go flashback, then circle back around later.

Now, let me end on that before the site moderators Hulk smash me.

I don't know if anyone notice but the screen printed chainmail texture was mixed with the raised accents, so I think that need to be revised also... Here's a couple things i noticed that can be improved because let's be honest, Superman accessories is HIS SUIT. and should be attended in super laser accuracy. View attachment 665152
Please DM this to Inart. This is magnificent homework right there!

Last edited:
Well brothers, it's been 3 days now and GDI still haven't listed him. Is it normal or seems like they won't carry him? Shall I wait or go with Sugo? Please advise :)

It's kinda like "yooo chill chill it is what it is, we will take care of all these issues in a 2.0 now!" 😂🤭
They're just saying that they'll take in all the feedback but that they can't guarantee that they will get to every single thing everyone comments about. There are a billion things collectors can point out and nitpick for every figure. Neither INART or any company/artist is gonna be able to get to doing everything to satisfy everyone. Just the reality of it. They have their own schedule and other figures in the pipeline as well. They're not gonna dump an endless amount of time and resource into just one figure.

Last edited:
They're just saying that they'll take in all the feedback but that they can't guarantee that they will get to every single thing everyone comments about. There are a billion things collectors can point out and nitpick for every figure. Neither INART or any company/artist is gonna be able to get to doing everything to satisfy everyone. Just the reality of it. They have their own schedule and other figures in the pipeline as well.

Agreed. Those words shouldn’t be a cause for concern. They’ll get to the ‘simple’ alterations that won’t require going back to the drawing board. There were some suggestions where it’s like…how the heck can they replicate that on such a small scale, and how the hell did anyone notice that?? And some where I’m like “this thing will never get made…”

Gotta be realistic IMO. Things like a slightly thicker neck, proper placement of the glyphs, and maybe a little padding for the thighs and arms are well within the range of updating the figure without causing any delays or set backs.

given the choice: say if IA decides to say ‘**** it, let’s implement EVERY change they want…but it’ll take TWO years for everyone to get this figure’…I’d rather they didn’t.

I don’t wanna wait 2 years. If they Get this thing to about 93-95% to the source material and can release it on time or god willing, earlier…, and I’ll be happier than a pig in ****.

IMO, just stick with OSK or GT.
Can't order through both of them my friend. Kit doesn't accept debit card, Google Pay and Stripe, and GT are playing hard to get 😂 even after logging in I couldn't look for the figure. Instead got a msg to contact the administrator. Sugo is also $338 shipped.

After a lot of playing about with painting bodies and dying suits this year, this definitely isn't the right way to go. It simply won't look as good IMO. The shine of the actual suit material, sure, but the muscles that are supposed to show underneath, no.
It can be done with the right material. It's not like it's a statue and it's the only way. The chrome can be shown through the right material so do that.

Tbf fair maybe I haven't seen a really good one that looks right. Happy to be proved wrong.

Here is a video of a painted body.

Things like a slightly thicker neck, proper placement of the glyphs, and maybe a little padding for the thighs and arms are well within the range of updating the figure without causing any delays or set backs.
Exactly buddy. And that's what I want them to adjust on the very least, nothing else, and thought they might not do these adjustments as well with this offering because it was already a nightmare for them to make the suits for both BVS figures. But let's hope they just adjust all these above mentioned things on must basis. And I'll be more than happy.

Last edited:
It's kinda like "yooo chill chill it is what it is, we will take care of all these issues in a 2.0 now!" 😂🤭
You were claiming earlier that you had insider knowledge of InArt then now worried about something that an insider should have already known beforehand... idk man... sus

Back