InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone has their opinion, but I also stand towards how this is the best 1/6 Cavill sculpt to datešŸ¤£ Iā€™m willing to debate anyone who disagrees in a fun and respectful manner.

Whenever I glance the actor, then back to the 4 different sculpts, thereā€™s no debate for me that the Inart reached that level of accuracy. While itā€™s not Aragorn wow type of release. They stand consistent towards being the best and trying to set a crazy standard for 1:6 collecting.

I always thought the nose was wrong especially the eyes. They look too far apart šŸ¤£

Bro his gecko eyes have been that way since BVS. Even the ā€œNEWLY REPAINTED TO BRING OUT BLAH BLAH BLAHā€ recycled portrait had these fishbowl eyes.

For Aragorn, heā€™s got the long hair, beard/stubble, and heā€™s notā€¦ā€prettyā€. Heā€™s got rugged layers to his overall face. So for many to find Cavillman ā€˜vanillaā€™ when compared to Aragornā€¦well, theyā€™re not wrong. But it shouldnā€™t be used as a knock against it, yknow? Itā€™s like saying an apple is boring looking when paired with a pineapple or durian fruit. Itā€™s not the apples fault it looks the way it does šŸ˜„.

If choice of expression is a point of contention here, thatā€™s fair. Butā€¦ā€itā€™s still offā€? Cmon guysā€¦

Have fun playing face likeness matches while we wait for Q4 2024.. someone here can do comparison pics with IA using these pics. :)

View attachment 664810View attachment 664811View attachment 664812View attachment 664813
All we can do is compare pictures as we wait for next year, thank you for those pictures.
Heres a side by side of the reference and inart.

I don't have any complains at all. it's absolutely beautiful.

IMG_4665.png

Probably outsource the sculpt to a custom artist like they did with Joker if they ever redid him. I doubt they would have their in-house team take yet another crack at it only to come short.
Even though I think InArt is the superior company at the moment I sure do love the competition going on

I canā€™t then Iā€™ll be upset lol . Ive said my piece many times about how I feel bout the snyderverse lol nobody wants to hear that here.

Iā€™ll fight you bro. Letā€™s go.

Snipers only. No scope.

Final destination. No items. Fox only.

IMG_1145.png

Just kidding lol

I donā€™t think you have to be a fan to appreciate fine craftsmanship. I donā€™t care for IT and Pennywiseā€¦but damn I want that figure because itā€™s a fine figure. Waiting for OnesixthKit Kit to notify me of cancellations for that one so I can get it.

Whatā€™s the bet that Hot Toys is going to try competing with this version
there as a member here who was saying they had inside knowledge that HT was working on more Snyderverse figures. Whether or not that is true remains to be seen. To their credit, they were right about when the ZSJL Tactical Batman production piece was releasing, so there could be some merit to their claims.

I canā€™t then Iā€™ll be upset lol . Ive said my piece many times about how I feel bout the snyderverse lol nobody wants to hear that here.
I didnā€™t like the overall Snyder movies, but there are certain aspects I liked about the film. The casting and acting of Henry Cavill embodies the idea of Superman so much. He is my personal Superman despite his loss not being in the DCU anymore. His suit design is great and the soundtrack is wonderful.

My personal Batman would be Pattinson and Christian Bale, but Iā€™m getting Battfleck to pair up with this bad boy in the display.

But yeah overall, if you have the budget and liked his character portrayal, doesnā€™t have to be the overall movie you should grab the figure!

they were right about when the ZSJL Tactical Batman production piece was releasing, so there could be some merit to their claims.

I mean If you know anyone from HK it was common knowledge. I saw posts on FB about it at the same time it was stated here.

All we can do is compare pictures as we wait for next year, thank you for those pictures.
Heres a side by side of the reference and inart.

I don't have any complains at all. it's absolutely beautiful.

View attachment 664815

Accounting for camera distortion, maybe having the neck on the IA slightly wider might help given Cavill's neck seems to align with the side of his jaws.

473350-IMG-4665.png

there as a member here who was saying they had inside knowledge that HT was working on more Snyderverse figures. Whether or not that is true remains to be seen. To their credit, they were right about when the ZSJL Tactical Batman production piece was releasing, so there could be some merit to their claims.
Considering their Batfleck likeness is non-existent on the new one they released for the flash, i don't see any other snyderverse figures. Perhaps a superman from black adam, but that's it.

Considering their Batfleck likeness is non-existent on the new one they released for the flash, i don't see any other snyderverse figures. Perhaps a superman from black adam, but that's it.
Affleck didn't allow his likeness on pretty much any merchandise from The Flash movie, so that doesn't really have any baring on anything from BvS or JL/ZSJL. The only reason that would matter is if they have to go back to him for approval to which he could say no. But if they already have his approval for those movies, then they could make more of them just as they did with the ZSJL tactical Batman reissue. Same way HT is still able to release a Spiderman 3 with Toby likeness from the license they've had for years or still use the ASM1 Garfield headsculpt on their ASM2/NWH Garfield figure.

Iā€™ll fight you bro. Letā€™s go.

Snipers only. No scope.

Final destination. No items. Fox only.

View attachment 664816

Just kidding lol

I donā€™t think you have to be a fan to appreciate fine craftsmanship. I donā€™t care for IT and Pennywiseā€¦but damn I want that figure because itā€™s a fine figure. Waiting for OnesixthKit Kit to notify me of cancellations for that one so I can get it.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. O yea no doubt. I find some of these to be art. Love how they look. As I grew older tho I decided to buy stuff that I really want instead of just to buy. Not knocking you or saying you do that. But I had many regrets of stuff I bought lol. I remember I bought so many stupid figures from movies i didnā€™t see yet. I remember I bought all the watchman figures cause I liked how they looked but ended up hating the movie.
I remember I bought that old dc direct Heath joker thinking it was just as good as hot toys. Also bout that Batman. Also spent like 400 on mcu hulk. Still have him cause he looks good with the avengers but mcu hulk sucks compared to the other 2 before.

Back