InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be upset about the hole behind, but the way they made it is totally fine. I thought hole would be done in the suit. Very smart :monkey3

Also I have so many preorders for 2024 I'll need to make onlyfans. Y'all subscribe :monkey1:rotfl

P.S. I ordered exactly at 8:00 hope I'm in the first batch, otherwise gonna get jealous and make nasty comments :rotfl :monkey1 :monkey3

I used to be upset about the hole behind, but the way they made it is totally fine. I thought hole would be done in the suit. Very smart :monkey3

Also I have so many preorders for 2024 I'll need to make onlyfans. Y'all subscribe :monkey1:rotfl

P.S. I ordered exactly at 8:00 hope I'm in the first batch, otherwise gonna get jealous and make nasty comments :rotfl :monkey1 :monkey3
Onlyfanboys* 🤣😂

It truly is amazing with all the digital sculpting tech and artistic talent in this industry that inart can consistently DESTROY hot toys in the headsculpt accuracy department. I don’t know how hot toys allows this, they know it’s what the fanbase cares about the most...
Maybe Howard Chan has gone soft. Maybe Howard Chan no longer has that fire in the belly. Maybe Howard Chan should eat some habanero chili peppers.

Yeah just ordered mine (Thanks Kit), I used the 10 dollar code from the Youtube video I watched last night and some Reward Points I have accumulated on OSK …overall I am
I really excited about this figure, despite being a “Marvel Guy” I can’t ignore what looks to be a fantastic representation of one of the most iconic super heroes ever.

For what we are getting I think the price is very reasonable, InArt has done it again.

I’m going to order today, but I keep getting this sneaking suspicion that 4-5 months from now HT will offer an Artisan Edition with rooted hair and a couple of extra bells and whistles. Although I think the real battleground would be over a Christopher Reeve Superman.
Yes I think they will as well, and it will be inferior because they just don’t have the commitment for perfection that Inart has. If Inart did a Reeve one (and I’m not confident they will given that 20 year barrier) I would jump on it. But I don’t think there is any value in rooting such short hair. Even the curl I would have preferred sculpted.

Yes I think they will as well, and it will be inferior because they just don’t have the commitment for perfection that Inart has. If Inart did a Reeve one (and I’m not confident they will given that 20 year barrier) I would jump on it. But I don’t think there is any value in rooting such short hair. Even the curl I would have preferred sculpted.
Same thoughts, short rooted hair would be very difficult, and their sculpted looks amazing. Absolutely no reason to make it rooted.

Also with jokers wool artisan hair you I wouldn’t even bet how hot toys would deal with such short hair. I personally don’t think they can top this figure, especially with so many failed hot toys attempts.

Shipping is another $30, at least to Europe.
Ha, those were the days. Its almost $50 to the UK now for all standard releases.

So, a deposit PO with KG is £280 + £39 shipping = £319 or £310 total if you pay in full upfront and get the 3% discount
Or £326.59 with OSK (-$10 with discount code = £318.40)

Negligible difference so I'll just see who I have most points stored up with.

Edit- I had £7 more in points with KG so they win this round. Now to pray for a strong pound when this releases.

Last edited:
Same thoughts, short rooted hair would be very difficult, and their sculpted looks amazing. Absolutely no reason to make it rooted.

Also with jokers wool artisan hair you I wouldn’t even bet how hot toys would deal with such short hair. I personally don’t think they can top this figure, especially with so many failed hot toys attempts.
Just look at their latest batfleck. They can't reach that level of realism and dedication like Inart, even JND would be much better.

I think GDI usually takes a few extra days to post… no idea why. Have unintentionally went with other retailers for some figures thinking GDI wouldn’t carry them, just for them to stock them a bit later :duh

I think GDI usually takes a few extra days to post… no idea why. Have unintentionally went with other retailers for some figures thinking GDI wouldn’t carry them, just for them to stock them a bit later :duh
KG did this to me few times as well 😂

apparently some people are upset with this “hole”. This is a lot better than I expected, and I don’t get how this is a deal breaker for many. It’s not like everyone display their Sup backwards…not that I know of at least
Especially displayed backwards...on the flight stand.

Back