InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very realistic looking figure. I don’t care for the angry sculpt as much as I thought I would. I agree with Qube about the capes. Having a fantastic looking drape cape and a poseable one is the way to go.

I’m really curious about that plug in clear rod for flight.

It's a great looking figure. I love that you get two capes; every caped figure should have a wired and draped cape.
View attachment 664616
Agreed. Better than having to pay $50-$100 for a wired cape separately from someone. Sometimes you want to display it with a natural drape, other times you want it in a more dynamic pose.

Last edited:
They should've done a magnetic flight stand with three points of contact in the back instead of a pole that goes up his butt.

Otherwise looks great. Can't imagine a Snyderverse fan being disappointed by this one.

Overall he looks really good! But these photos below by @Dave_W show exactly where InArt need to push just a little further to get it more accurate. I'll DM them this on IG later and hopefully others will as well. These are my only gripes with the figure at the moment.

Love that you get two great look capes and don't have to pay even more for a custom cape + wait an additional 6-12 months for it.

I agree that we're still not seeing enough of the chrome showing through, but its not as bad as it was earlier I think. I do wonder if it has to do with their photos as HT promo photos also didn't show the chrome well enough either.

View attachment 664601

Some suit details that need adjusting, beyond the colour and shine...

- The piping should go into the armpit
- The raised detail on the collar piping is too narrow
- Glyphs on the arms are too low

Last edited:
Looks great but the seams on the suit are a definite concern. Looks like this one was about to rip right before this pic was taken 😨
Screenshot_20230924_155618_Instagram.jpg

What about the standard Joker then? More detailed outfit, a lot of accessories and it was under $300. I feel like people are making themselves into fanboys with InArt and are just willing to pay whatever the price is because of the brand.

Ah dude…that wasn’t necessary man. No one is ‘making themselves into fanboys and willing to pay’ because of the brand. Like it’s been pointed out, we are getting two portraits, a newly developed body, new outfit using new tech to prevent flaking, along with meaningful accessories that the character himself interacted with. You seriously can’t expect this figure to cost $250 dude. We had people expecting it to cost $450 based on the “IA Seal of quality” alone before these images dropped.

Now, we see what’s on offer and now know the price…I dunno man, it sounds to me you’re kinda looking for any reason to pass on this.

I mean, you don’t have to agree with those that find value in this figure and think it’s worth the asking price. But to ‘lash out’ and straight up label us as fanboys…cmon bro. Let’s not go backwards man.

I don't even care for Snyder's DC stuff and I'm impressed. Completely eliminates that weird and awkward toy feeling I got whenever I saw Hot Toys version. Like their other figures, I feel like I'm looking at a 1/3 scale Prime 1 statue.

What they can still improve on is the metallic shine on the suit. You can see the silver underlining coming through but the overall fabric needs to change to a more spandex shiny like material if they want it to better match. Incredible stuff all around though. Eager to see how they handle Affleck Batman the most.

F97tzcd.png

5iNwlO1.png
Ea6sI5h.png

Good lord I haven’t seen that HT sculpt in so long ever since I got the recast of the statue Cavillman sculpt from OSK.

HT used that sculpt three times man. THREE TIMES.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Overall he looks really good! But these photos below by @Dave_W show exactly where InArt need to push just a little further to get it more accurate. I'll DM them this on IG later and hopefully others will as well. These are my only grips with the figure at the moment.

Love that you get two great look capes and don't have to pay even more for a custom cape + wait an additional 6-12 months for it.

I agree that we're still not seeing enough of the chrome undersuit showing through, but its not as bas as it was earlier I think. I do wonder if it has to do with their photos as HT promo photos also didn't show the chrome well enough either.
I think the lines on the thighs should be slightly further out the side.

The S although wider should end a bit lower on the chest.

Back