InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s still kind of high for what it is if you ask me. Not terrible but I may have been more in at standard TDK Joker pricing.

Mmm…if the release details are anything to go by, with new tech that’ll prevent flaking and stuff, I dunno, wouldn’t that be something worth spending a bit more on?

Mmm…if the release details are anything to go by, with new tech that’ll prevent flaking and stuff, I dunno, wouldn’t that be something worth spending a bit more on?
If that’s actually true or just a gimmick. Hard to tell until years down the line on display how that new tech on the suit will hold up.

Also kind of hard to look at this and then a figure like Aragorn who comes with a ton and looks fantastic sculpted or rooted and is $335 for the standard. If this Superman is the same price or more then I don’t really know.

I made a fast comparison
Comparo.png

It looks good. But still, I barely see any of the chrome under the suit, like I do in the film. That’s a bit of a let down, and gives his suit more of a cotton pajamas look.

IMG_1280.jpeg

IMG_1276.jpeg

If that’s actually true or just a gimmick. Hard to tell until years down the line on display how that new tech on the suit will hold up.

Also kind of hard to look at this and then a figure like Aragorn who comes with a ton and looks fantastic sculpted or rooted and is $335 for the standard. If this Superman is the same price or more then I don’t really know.

Hehe you’re not wrong Mike. I agree with all your points. I personally think it’s a fair price and the accessories are within reason.

As for the suit..yeah, it remains to be seen.

One of the biggest news from this figure:

- Rolling Eyes controlled independently with split levers

Guessing they heard the complaints and decided to switch to separate controlled eye levers instead of the single stick they’ve been using for Joker and Gandalf.

The other nit pick is that his inner elbow joint is carved out and pretty noticeable through the suit, leading to a bunched up hollow spot.

IMG_1281.png

Theyre two different characters...

One dude is wearing a leotard and the other guy is wearing a cloak and full on trekking gear.. Its never going to be on the same level...
I agree but that’s also where I think the price should be reflective of that. This is still a nice figure but shouldn’t be priced the same or potentially more than Aragorn who’s got more going on and is more impressive as a whole package.

I agree but that’s also where I think the price should be reflective of that. This is still a nice figure but shouldn’t be priced the same or potentially more than Aragorn who’s got more going on and is more impressive as a whole package.
Popularity is definitely factored in. How many LOTR fans are there compared to BVS Supes? Pretty sure its priced the way it is based on that factor.

Popularity is definitely factored in. How many LOTR fans are there compared to BVS Supes? Pretty sure its priced the way it is based on that factor.
What about the standard Joker then? More detailed outfit, a lot of accessories and it was under $300. I feel like people are making themselves into fanboys with InArt and are just willing to pay whatever the price is because of the brand.

Back