InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie accurate screen printed created using cutting-edge tech to avoid peeling and cracking
Me when I see these words for that BVS Batman release
Awesome Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Yea the stand using a hole in the back of the figure doesn't sound to appealing to me even tho will be covered 100% of the time idk 🤔. Waiting for it to be up for preorder tho. Also I agree the curl should have just been sculpted for sure
Better that than the good old Hot Toys flight pole.

The hole and its cover-plug will always be covered by the cape, so at least for me this is a non-issue.

It looks pretty good. Kinda feels like they stretched a bit on accessories. A lot of the Kryptonite items are better suited for Batman. Stuff like the photos I’d keep in the box or scattered on the base as set dressing.

Also hopefully it’s less than other InArt releases given it doesn’t come with a ton and isn’t rooted.

Amazing. Never had interest in Cavill Superman before but …

Loving that Australia and New Zealand are now a part of the licensed regions. I wonder if that will positively affect the price, maybe slightly. And assuming that places like Popcultcha will now be able to sell.

Interesting mentions in the details almost as though they are having a go at a competitor lol:
Movie accurate screen printed created using cutting-edge tech to avoid peeling and cracking
Two capes made from lightweight fabric to avoid unsightly stacking

If I’m not mistaken, I think it means you can get it DIRECTLY from IA.

If someone lives in a location prone to EQs, you’d think they’d already have preparations or arrangements to protect their collection…

Or dogs and kids running around and bumping shelves and such…now IA has to take that into consideration as well?

What am I reading here? 🤣
I feel like if that's something that truly worries you. You could buy a stand that comes with a crotch grabber. Those oval base starts at like $3 or $5

It looks pretty good. Kinda feels like they stretched a bit on accessories. A lot of the Kryptonite items are better suited for Batman. Stuff like the photos I’d keep in the box or scattered on the base as set dressing.

There really isn’t much you can give Superman. All they can work with are the items he held in the movie itself.

I feel like if that's something that truly worries you. You could buy a stand that comes with a crotch grabber. Those oval base starts at like $3 or $5

Right??

Its like me saying “my shelves are opened and exposed. When I have children over they’re gonna grab my figures and throw them around. IA need to make their figures strong like titanium so they don’t get damaged!”

….like…what???

Back