InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious. I wonder how many people are buying two to display with both sculpts?

In addition to however many they’re planning to buy to keep in box, as a backup, store in the archives, etc.

Last edited:
My only complaint is that glued on real hair curl. Hate when ppl do that and now InArt did that lol Previous proto had that part sculpted.
381388986_288858457260648_288181384241056049_n.jpg

My only complaint is that glued on real hair curl. Hate when ppl do that and now InArt did that lol Previous proto had that part sculpted.View attachment 664572
its honestly so small they could've just had a sculpted hair piece that pegs into that same spot and it'd look pretty seamless as opposed to going through the trouble with hairing that tiny piece

its honestly so small they could've just had a sculpted hair piece that pegs into that same spot and it'd look pretty seamless as opposed to going through the trouble with hairing that tiny piece
Right?! Looks way better sculpted. Ya'll please go on their social media and ask for change, glued on hair doesn't mix well, look at the roots.
curl.PNG

time to start yelling at inart to change that little hair curl and the eyes and should be a 9/10 figure to me, unless they decide to reuse the magnetic forearms again... so pointless to me why they still use that, but maybe its clear they're reusing joker's body. pennywise and gandalf's instruction book have it listed in the picture

the likeness itself is pretty there but i would've liked a more stern/serious head for the neutral one. just so plain looking

time to start yelling at inart to change that little hair curl and the eyes and should be a 9/10 figure to me, unless they decide to reuse the magnetic forearms again... so pointless to me why they still use that, but maybe its clear they're reusing joker's body. pennywise and gandalf's instruction book have it listed in the picture

the likeness itself is pretty there but i would've liked a more stern/serious head for the neutral one. just so plain looking
Im sorry, are you implying that they are reusing the skinny body on the superman?

Im sorry, are you implying that they are reusing the skinny body on the superman?
sorry, misunderstand. im mainly referring to their reuse of the magnetic forearm piece. i think it is unnecessary for other characters unless they have some seamless arm option like joker

i think pennywise and gandalf use the same joker style body. its clear this body is different because it has a neck for superman but i hope they don't have the magnetic forearms

I'm feeling pretty good seeing these pics. I asked them in that improvement suggestion FB post they made to come up with a better flight pole attachment method into his back, rather than a waist gripper like Hot Toys always uses. That way no suit crush and hidden away behind the cape.

Looks like they have done just that. Sure some sort of horizontal flying pose may not be possible, but who does that ?

Also the kryptonite spear and bomb. Soooo good !!! Immediate order from me !!!

382216575_288858927260601_7922437591828138667_n.jpg

sorry, misunderstand. im mainly referring to their reuse of the magnetic forearm piece. i think it is unnecessary for other characters unless they have some seamless arm option like joker

i think pennywise and gandalf use the same joker style body. its clear this body is different because it has a neck for superman but i hope they don't have the magnetic forearms
I dont think it will, that seems like it would a pain in the ass to do. I think Inart is trying to have thier product as user friendly as possible ,unlike lightsaber arms with hot toys.

Back