Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone slighting this release or InArt in general at this point are doing so in spite and can't control their emotions.

This clearly destroys the HT version. There's no denying that.

And I was surprised by the pricing too. With two rooted headsculpts I was expecting around $700. I wasn't thinking I was going to order this as I was (key word) happy with my modded Acme version. But now I guess I will end up with two Pennnywise displays.

Going with the Deluxe. I'll use the "regular" Sculpt with the Diorama stage and the "monster" Sculpt on my Acme withe the sewer base.

This is truly impressive stuff. 2023 is going to be amazing.

Wow... I never knew how much I wanted a Pennywise figure until I saw this InArt version.

Incredible. That's all I can say.

These InArt figures are so G***D*** tempting, it's torture. I see something this beautifully done and I just want it so bad. The craftsmanship, the care, the detail -- it's why I got into the hobby.

Now the hobby is on steroids... and so is my desire.

Wow. Just wow.
InArt is to Hot Toys as Hot Toys is to Sideshow.

This can only be stated once a final product is in hand.

This, as with Joker and Gandalf, all look amazing, completely outstanding even. But at the end of the day, they're fancy customs with a promise they can imitate it on a mass scale.

All that aside, this looks tremendous. I appreciate that InArt is putting some effort into display bases too. Though I think it's obnoxiously extra to use real wood/metal on them for weight and cost purposes.

I don't usually like display items... but that creepy little stage is just perfect. I would actually use it.

One thing I noticed, and I'm sure I'm wrong, but does the 2nd 'monster' head look a little small on the body? Maybe its the flatter hair?

I don't usually like display items... but that creepy little stage is just perfect. I would actually use it.

One thing I noticed, and I'm sure I'm wrong, but does the 2nd 'monster' head look a little small on the body? Maybe its the flatter hair?
I love the base too. The stage looks great, I’ll definitely display him in it.

I think it’s the flatter hair. Size seems the same.
Didn’t realize the eyes move also.

Yep, I keep forgetting that's one of InArt's standard gimmicks also -- the moving eyes.

Hopefully an easier system to use that any of the HT attempts. I hope it isn't positioned by using some sort of pin. Moving something that small in just the right place to match another eye is really tricky if going individually. I guess Pennywise's eyes could be all over though...

I was just chiming in to say I was surprised at the low-ish price on the deluxe edition. For 2 rooted heads, stage prop, etc. I would say less than 600 is not bad. Gandalf cost more, yes?

But I am happy with Hot Toys version
Kind of feel ripped off paying double for the deluxe joker that they are asking for deluxe pennywise

Yep, I keep forgetting that's one of InArt's standard gimmicks also -- the moving eyes.

Hopefully an easier system to use that any of the HT attempts. I hope it isn't positioned by using some sort of pin. Moving something that small in just the right place to match another eye is really tricky if going individually. I guess Pennywise's eyes could be all over though...
Yeah don’t think it will matter what way his eyes are positioned, will just add to the creepiness

Kind of feel ripped off paying double for the deluxe joker that they are asking for deluxe pennywise
Not really. You get 2 bodies + 2 outfits + 2 rooted heads + 2 bases and separate seamless forearm/hands for the jail look on that one.

For Pennywise it's just 1 body/outfit + 2 heads + 1 base. The feedback that they got on Joker is also what led to them making smarter decisions for Pennywise like offering 3 separate versions for whatever bundle you want.

V00Xo9w.jpg

Joker has A LOT of stuff too for an InArt figure... now seeing two more offerings. These $500+ figures are a bit light on accessories. But it's OK, as most accessories I get end up in the box anyway.

Having the 'key' accessory to the character is usually all I need. The machine gun, the staff (the correct one) or a simple red balloon are all something I would use.

Well, you just get a 2nd head... not a full 2nd dressed body like Joker, right?
Still seems like the prices for their other offerings have been more favorable. It is what it is.

I have to say this wasnt on my radar but its tempting same as gandalf! Its really a testament to how great these figures are by queen. Will have to fight the urge and focus on what I want because I know that phoenix joker will be very pricey

Still seems like the prices for their other offerings have been more favorable. It is what it is.

Could be. Initial offerings are sometimes 'loss leaders' to get an audience hooked.

Also, far smaller fan base for Pennywise than Ledger Joker and Ian Gandalf I believe, so more likely a smaller batch will be made at this price point.

This can only be stated once a final product is in hand.

This, as with Joker and Gandalf, all look amazing, completely outstanding even. But at the end of the day, they're fancy customs with a promise they can imitate it on a mass scale.

All that aside, this looks tremendous. I appreciate that InArt is putting some effort into display bases too. Though I think it's obnoxiously extra to use real wood/metal on them for weight and cost purposes.

I'd agree with this statement if this was a complete new company that had never produced anything before, but looking at their past product releases gives me the faith I need to order these pieces. I see no reason to believe that same level of quality won't translate into their other future products as well.

Back