Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rooted hair just brings the sculpt alive! i hope it isn't too much to ask but how much are the sculpts?

It's not just the rooted hair that has me interested but the moving eyes which the HT desperately needed. That's the selling point for me.
good point, i never thought about that, that'll really make the figure great

1653998883053.png
1653998888386.png

I think everyone was. Everyone puts their wishlists up when a new player joins the game.

I think they only have WB licences to play with since almost everything else is tied up. Those polls they created were absolute ******** though.

I wish they really followed through on the potential video game licenses out there. Imagine if they struck a deal with Playstation to produce all their main mascots like Kratos, Ellie, Nathan Drake, Aloy etc. Instead we get Inart versions of already released figures. Sure, they might look nicer in prototype than a Hot Toys version ever did, but I think it's difficult to convince someone to purchase a figure of a character they likely already own without having any production pieces in the hands of collectors. This Pennywise isn't the Ledger Joker situation, where HT hadn't made him in years nor ever done a pretty exceptional job. I wonder how many Pennywise collectors are so unsatisfied with the HT release from not even a year ago that they'd drop an NRD on this guy.

Like 90% of people's lists were rehashes of figures we already have anyways.
Yeah, there is a reason popular things are popular though.
Mainstream makes the money

It is very hard to name new stuff that could gather interests for 500+ people who wants it. And they probably won't make many figures for low interest stuff even if it is excellent craftsmenship and unique things

That being said, I'm also a bit dissapointed that Pennywise is next...

Yeah, there is a reason popular things are popular though.
Mainstream makes the money

It is very hard to name new stuff that could gather interests for 500+ people who wants it. And they probably won't make many figures for low interest stuff even if it is excellent craftsmenship and unique things

That being said, I'm also a bit dissapointed that Pennywise is next...
To be honest I’d love it they picked up the Alien, Aliens and Predator license. HT are just letting them rot.

I love the comments on Facebook from collectors saying - “What’s the point of this? Give us stuff Hot Toys haven’t already made! Give us The Batman”……..um….

Back