Imperial Commando Scouts 3-3/4"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

Upon receiving information that a rebel base has been detected on a remote jungle planet on the Outer Rim borders the Empire send a team of Commando Scouts to Investigate. After a week of searching the Scouts finally come across a faint single in some ruins, the team start to search the ruins for ant possible Rebels.

RECIPE

The figures - The Troopers are a mix of Hasbro's Jump Troopers, Concept Troopers and Sandtroopers. As usual I super glued the joints and puttied them up once I got the desired look the figures were painted and weathered using Vallejo, GW paints and pastels.

The Base - Is an old 12" Sideshow base I had lying around, I used a column from the 7" Disney Indy figure, the plants are fishtank plastic plants and teh undergrowth is a build up of putty and static grass.

The snake is from the 3-3/4" TLC series young indy figure from Hasbro, once all the parts were glued inplace they were painted and weatherd using Vallejo paints and pastels.

Ron

very nice Ron. I like how you capture the scouts movements, very natural looking...

Great job Hemble! That looks completely awesome!

Now go make a 1/6 version! That would be very cool...

Awesome !

I should let you know that every time I go to your site hours of my life vanish, and I don't get any work done because I am staring at dioramas. :lol

Hi All

Cheers guys and glad you are enjoying the csutom. Vivisect sorry bro you are going to like me very much over the next few weeks as I have about 9 figures and dios coming.

And Hewer I'll buzz you at the end of the week mate.

Ron

Back