IMO, the best single piece that Sideshow has ever created

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ll go along with Creecher and "The creature from the black lagoon",along with these my favourites are Nazi Kroenen,PF Connery Bond and the "Thunderball" Bond.All are just superb.

AAH!!!! I cant believe I missed the creature figure. Why o why couldnt I discover Sideshow sooner!!!!!! WHY!?!?!:banghead

11 year olds aren't meant to have it. Well, you were when it came out. Sorry, but you had to ask. Lmao.

Best bet is ebay. Stores that have it, that I have seen, want over US$100, as does ebay.

More on topic. If you categorise the best under different headings. I would say the best PF is Dracula. Wolfman or Napoleon following closely behind. I am glad IMO set the precedent in this thread. Without it, it would be a bun fight.

Gruson said:
Yup, I HATED the prototype Vader. There were so many issues with it...

THANK GOD SIDESHOW CORRECTED IT FOR ME.

LOL

j/k

I love the recent pics of Vader and Kenobi is also amazing.

It is going to be an incredible year with all of the new 1/4 pieces.

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since Sideshow announced the Vader Exclusive. I just checked my Sideshow account and I placed my order on February 19th of this year. It seems like yesterday.... Hopefully we'll have it before February of '06. A full year is a long time to wait for this guy.

re

never really liked the look of the Predator bust...
too scary looking and way too big for my measly shelf space.

Would love to have that alien Queen though :)

My favorite would have to be the PE Dracula. It's just perfect!! :D

As far as 1/6 figures go, I agree that the Creature, Nazi Kroenen, and the others mentioned are all great. My personal favorite though is Werewolf of London. It's just a fabulous figure with an awesome sculpt and great outfit. I also think that Wyatt Earp is perfect.

I completely agree!! Nothing tops the Predator bust in my opinion. I have MANY Sideshow items, but this one is the ultimate. I don't know if it will ever be toped by anything Sideshow does!!

Dave

Back