[iminime] Tom Cruise 1:6 sculpt[painting version page 8]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Tom Cruise 1:6 sculpt

Thank you ^^

We are currently working on Jackie Chan(being modified), Amanda Seyfried, Kate Beckinsale(Underworld 2 version), Dean from Supernatural.

Also we are planning to do Gwyneth Paltrow(ironman)

Thanks

Denny

Your making a Dean Winchester sculpt I cant wait to see it when its done

Wow, one of the best sculpts I've ever seen! Definitely gonna try and order it. Denny do we just send you an e-mail then the payment seperately?

Could use this for so many figures! Think I will go with MI3, either his tactical gear or brown suede jacket look. Ive always wanted a good cruise sculpt and this is tue one.

I have a feeling you and your team will be huuuuuge soon Denny!

Incredible. I want this even though I have no idea what i'd do with it... you guys are officially in the top 3 sculptors i've ever come across in this scale

Will you sell it painted, denny?

Amazing sculpt! I know most would probably go for a 'Mission: Impossible' custom, but I'd find the idea of a figure based on 'Minority Report' much more appealing. Excited to see how people use this great-looking head.

I love Minority Report as well, but his hair was much shorter, no? This head sculpt is so great, though, that I might have to overlook the hair.

Wow, one of the best sculpts I've ever seen! Definitely gonna try and order it. Denny do we just send you an e-mail then the payment seperately?

Could use this for so many figures! Think I will go with MI3, either his tactical gear or brown suede jacket look. Ive always wanted a good cruise sculpt and this is tue one.

I have a feeling you and your team will be huuuuuge soon Denny!

Thanks~!

Yes, just send me the order by E-mail with your address,phone,order(with neck or neckless)

Thanks a lot!

Denny

Will you sell it painted, denny?

Yes, painted head(with neck or neckless for hottoys body).

If you are interested in, please send me e-mail with your order and shipping address.

Thank you so much.

Denny

Please note that we are modifying the hair a little bit more like MI3 version. Then, we will cast it for paiting.
Painted version can be seen at the end of this week.

Thank you

Denny

Why MI3, Denny? MI and MI2 versions would be more popular

MI:1 is my favorite, but MI:3 was waaay better than MI:2 IMO. I may just purchase this after all! :clap

Hi Guys, hair is a bit modified and done.
Now we are casting the sample for the painting.
I can show you the final version of Tom this week.

Thanks for waiting!!

Denny

Fantastic sculpt! Congratulations.
I've no real use for Tom Cruise however...
I've been trying to find a Brad Pitt as Jesse James sculpt, so if you ever decide to tackle that one please let me know! :D

Fantastic sculpt! Congratulations.
I've no real use for Tom Cruise however...
I've been trying to find a Brad Pitt as Jesse James sculpt, so if you ever decide to tackle that one please let me know! :D

I will keep it in mind~ thanks

Denny

Back