[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

If Tuco is offered only as Bandito outfit, I will pass...

Don't care for the Bandito outfit at all. The corduroy jacket with the tear in the shoulder is the outfit he wore more often and is the iconic outfit from the final scene with Angel Eyes and Blondie. I don't think he wore the Bandito outfit when he was in scenes with Angel Eyes, so it would look out of place.

AGREED. I'm only interested in iconic outfit.

Hmmmm. I'm surprised to hear this. I thought that the bandit look would be the clear hit

Also, when Tuco wore the Bandito outfit, Blondie wore the bounty hunter outfit.

You know? Everyone's always so quick to call for the "Bandito" outfit, or the "showdown" outfit, but why do the Confederate outfits never get any love? What? No one wants Tuco as "Bill Carson?" :lol

I would lean toward the duel outfit, as well. That's the more iconic look IMO, and makes more sense with Blondie wearing the outfit he is given. But I would be in for either one if Denny can make it work.

I like both outfits, but prefer the duel outfit standing beside Blondie.

I'd think the duel outfit would be a better fit, too. From a technical standpoint, Bandito would be more impressive, but, from what I gather, the Bounty Hunter outfit is seeming more and more unlikely, and, as such, it seems like Bandito Tuco would be out of place.

Agree with the above rationale.

Yep, Tuco in duel outfit please. Bandito would be more impressive on the shelf, but out of place in the set of three.

Scott has also said that he IS doing Bandito Tuco sometime in the near future, even if it is after Gaff. The Bandito look seems more in Scott's wheelhouse than Iminime's.

We only heard the thoughts of a few guys here but maybe the duel outfit is the way to go. VM wants to tackle the bandit look and like DKA said it may be more up his alley than Iminime's. I'm sure Iminime is well capable of pulling it off if they gave it a whirl, but maybe Scott is more comfortable with something like that.

I'm a much bigger fan of the bandit look but I definitely understand wanting to keep things consistent and more scene specific. My original thoughts were to go the other way with different outfits then Rainman already made, but not as left field as the Yankee & Confederate uniforms. Aside from the bandit digs, I was thinking that this was a good one for AE:

If it's to be the duel scene get up for Tuco, then the jacket and hat are important too (Rainman included those with his as well). It would go perfectly with the DX Blondie look

Absolutely, those are the definitive looks for both Tuco and Angel Eyes!

Right - to my knowledge, the only difference between that particular scene with Angel Eyes and the final duel is the scarf, which is removable. Same outfit Rainman did.

Accessory wise, Tuco has the most potential here. Gold, shovel, and noose.

Yeah, those are all fantastic ideas for Tuco, and Angel Eyes. I'd still love to see the Confederate and Union uniforms tackled at some point, though. They don't get enough love. I always loved that exchange after they're done with Tuco. "You're not going to give me the same treatment, are you?" "Would you talk?" No, probably not."

I don't recall the confederate/union attire they wore. Do you have screen shots? Chances are 1/6 versions of those outfits already exist.

Angel eyes is being worked out now.

and for Tuco, everything is up to fans, I just knew that Scott is doing the same character, so I told Scott that options are up to fans' favorite.

First of all, please suggest and upload the expression of the faces for both characters.
For angel eyes, I know what he should be look like~

thanks

Denny

Back