[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18320760215_332c526ef2_c.jpg

18294324956_8916cbae8f_c.jpg

18322214181_5d15f15e9b_c.jpg

Fantastic pic.Is it first edition cowboy head or from trio set?
Thanks man. That's the trio hs in the first pic by the way and the 1st version in that pic above :hi5:

*Garrgh* I'm now imagining a slightly tipsy Clint, singing a heart rending rendition of 'Happy Birthday' to himself in a full on gravelly grandad whisper like he used at the end of Gran Torino, perhaps whilst staring mournfully at a faded photo of favourite ex-drinking partner 'Clyde'.

:chug

Yeah buddy, love those movies :lol

Heck yeah buddy!:yess: I was watching fistful of dollars the other day. Tonight I'll get around to for a few dollars more, then of course GBU.
Happy Birthday to Clint.:fest Plus the iminime Blondie is still my favourite figure in my collection!:)

Just finished the remaster GBU and now watching FAFDM and will end with A Fistful Of Dollars tonight :hi5:

:lol Excellent. Well, since I have my trio version with the poncho over the shoulder it frees up many changing options for my bashed version. I mess with it all the time and it's a real kick doing different looks with the poncho. Blondie is boss :lecture
Trio shelf
15712418898_4cbac25b14_c.jpg

Clint shelf
15712607780_473dd7e826_c.jpg

Looking forward to adding Dirty Harry :)

Awesome shelves DeathAsylum!
Can't wait until Harry gets here as well!

Last edited:
I started hunting for these but they were so expensive almost 3000$ why is it so expensive I dont understand the custom world at all

I started hunting for these but they were so expensive almost 3000$ why is it so expensive I dont understand the custom world at all

Well, they weren't that price when they first came up for pre-order. However, if you were late to the game or missed that window (as I did), your only option is to buy them on the secondary market and then (like anything released in a very limited run) you're going to find the price has risen significantly. It's not just something that is unique to the custom world. I can't remember exactly the size of the trio run, but I think it may have been 70 complete sets. If it makes you feel any better, I ended up having to pay a little less than the price you quoted, but not by much.

figs 001.JPG

new to this forum/site
just thought id share my blondie pose/pic.
took me awhile to get the poncho the way I wanted and I still think it needs some working.
let me know what you guys think, thanks!

The pose is great and the ponch position is just about perfect, really hard to get it exact.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Tried to line up the symbols, fold, and drape the poncho as accurate as possible. Still needs a few tweaks. Going to get some Spurs soon to complete the look.

Back