[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC05132_zps2fb988af.jpg

wow Pop, great work futzing and posing. Tuco looks great, very accurate height wise and the pose is perfect.
are the thigh extenders on Angel Eyes in this pic? I am thinking i should put them on mine as his legs are looking pretty scrawny on mine.

GREAT pics man, nicely done :clap

Really guys? Its not that hard to drape the poncho and make it look good.

It's definitely not rocket science but I wouldn't say it's super obvious either. Personally, it wasn't something that I could figure out within 5 minutes on my first two goes at it. Anyone could do it if they scroll thru the thread, look for pics of others who have done it well while comparing it to the famous promo pic. Like I mentioned, if one pays attention to where other guy's markings and seams fall, then they could figure it out with some time and patience

wow Pop, great work futzing and posing. Tuco looks great, very accurate height wise and the pose is perfect.
are the thigh extenders on Angel Eyes in this pic? I am thinking i should put them on mine as his legs are looking pretty scrawny on mine.

GREAT pics man, nicely done :clap

:hi5:

I didn't do anything to AE yet except for adding long foot pegs. I plan on putting on the thigh extenders and trying to stretch the pants out slightly. The chicken legs bug me too

Pop... U shld do a pic by pic tutorial on the poncho, maybe even a clip... I haven't even tried so far so wld be amazing to see how you did .. But urs came out perfect! ....

I miss you Leon! You been working a lot brother? Yeah Pop yours looks good, I tried to copy it but it came out alright. I was on the fence with Blondie but after having him in hand he is a pretty awesome top notch Grail!

things have been crazy at work man... lot of pressure from management as business numbers are not looking great this year... so have been working with team to fix some things (no soln in sight though)... still trying to catch up with all that is happening, but - there is so much happening on so many threads : customs + hot toys that i am losing my excitement / interest a bit to be honest...

I miss you Leon! You been working a lot brother? Yeah Pop yours looks good, I tried to copy it but it came out alright. I was on the fence with Blondie but after having him in hand he is a pretty awesome top notch Grail!

things have been crazy at work man... lot of pressure from management as business numbers are not looking great this year... so have been working with team to fix some things (no soln in sight though)... still trying to catch up with all that is happening, but - there is so much happening on so many threads : customs + hot toys that i am losing my excitement / interest a bit to be honest...

The economy is real weird at the moment, people are working but certain business are flourishing and others are failing. Our Ballet school is over booked and my wife almost has to turn girls away , but the gymnastic school miles away shut down.

I understand, I skipped a lot of new customs and now am just trying to buy what I love and not what I want! I liked the GBU but love the figures in this case. I think for me it's the amount of money things are, but unfortunately if you want top notch customs you have to pay top dollar, sometimes I blame you and Mike for turning me to the dark side, I was quite happy with my Hot Toys lol

The paint jobs really vary on these.
I wish my tuco had the shinny skin. Or
A tan like some. Still mine is very nice
image.jpg

[/QUOTE]

yeah... things are crazy right now man... anyways... too much complaining... the bright side of customs... i dint even blink before i bought the batman armory with bruce and alfred and i dint even half blink on the delorean... seemed like HT was giving them free to me :) :banana

The economy is real weird at the moment, people are working but certain business are flourishing and others are failing. Our Ballet school is over booked and my wife almost has to turn girls away , but the gymnastic school miles away shut down.

I understand, I skipped a lot of new customs and now am just trying to buy what I love and not what I want! I liked the GBU but love the figures in this case. I think for me it's the amount of money things are, but unfortunately if you want top notch customs you have to pay top dollar, sometimes I blame you and Mike for turning me to the dark side, I was quite happy with my Hot Toys lol

I'm with you on this one :lol

Nice pics POP :clap

You were one of the guys that I felt did the poncho well and I also used your pics as reference while figuring out mine :duff

but unfortunately if you want top notch customs you have to pay top dollar, sometimes I blame you and Mike for turning me to the dark side, I was quite happy with my Hot Toys lol

:lol

Sorry man. You maybe asking the wrong person for advice

You were one of the guys that I felt did the poncho well and I also used your pics as reference while figuring out mine :duff

lol

Sorry man. You maybe asking the wrong person for advice

Hey Mike today S4 Ep4. Bro Carroll just told Rick she likes her meat we'll done, if you know what I mean!!!! Tyreese is one bad arse dude !!! I have a GBU question I wonder why Denny went for a non sculpted hat on AE strange material if you ask me....

Heres Rahmier84's repaint of the Blondie sculpt compared to Iminime Trio Blondie. The repainted figure also has the clothes set weathered
ujupude8.jpg

agepujat.jpg

y5anysu7.jpg

2uzany8e.jpg

7abu6une.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know if the molded boots on the trio Blondie will fit without any modifications on the first Blondie? Will the original Blondie boots fit without modification on the trio Blondie? Anybody switch them out?

Anyone know of any good replacement boots for AE? The ones provided are nice, but I wouldn't say no to an upgrade, if there are any out there.

Edit: Actually, any of the characters.

Here is the best picture I have ever found of AE's boots. Nothing like IMINIME's. Battlegear toys have some similar which can be adapted. They also have boots for Blondie and Tuco's boots were actually quite similar to AE's but with a more pointed toe (and covered by his pants). Hope this helps.

Back