[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wonder sometimes, if, with some fabric glue and a lot of patience, you could get the poncho into the exact position it was in the film. All of the patterns are accurate and everything, so, there should really be no reason why you shouldn't.

I think with glue and patience you could get it damn close.

Straight pins underneath work too. Not as permanent as glue.

I've used those little tiny magnets you can get on e-bay on other older ponchos. I would not use glue on a an expensive piece of art like this, plus you may want to change poses and styles one day

Nice set up Kid!
The way Blondie's poncho is draped looks rad.
Tuco looks like the right height!
Did you do anything special, or is it parlor tricks?

Last edited:
Thanks fellas :hi5:

Nice set up Kid!
The way Blondie's poncho is draped looks rad.
Tuco looks like the right height!
Did you do anything special, or is it parlor tricks?

For Tuco I'm using the HT Coulson body. While it's only a hair shorter than the KO/TTM18, it has other improved features like shorter, thinner forearms and a more natural shoulder slope. The best improvement is the ball joint that the sculpt connects to sits deeper in the body than the old Narrows, thus the sculpt sits lower on the body. This plus the better shoulder slope eliminates that boxy flat look from shoulder to shoulder as well as giraffe neck so it's more natural looking overall.

To achieve the height I removed the foot peg sockets so the foot peg is sitting loosely in the boots. Since the boots are high and hard resin, it's enough to support the figure. He can stand sturdy without a figure-stand or even Blu Tac

I have Angel eyes on long foot pegs, Blondie's boots give him a boost in height and I removed Tuco's sockets. That formula combines to make AE & Blondie about the same height and Tuco about 1" shorter

FOOT PEG SOCKETS:

f80039414fc0f15b7e1caea12b7fb27f.jpg
51f2ead6e162d853646af6a4e73e410d.jpg
d38ba6d095e41f9ece0cc03e5252b96d.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks boys! :hi5:

I forgot to mention in the Tuco build; I'm using the Coulson body padding and the Iminime pot-belly padding together

I still have a little work to do on AE. His pants are pretty stretchy so I thought I'd try to loosen them up a smidge and throw the thigh extenders on (as a few others here did a while back)

You need to post a Poncho tutorial, Pop.:lecture

There's a few different things you could do to make the poncho look good. To achieve each different look does take specific series of folds. I can try to find time after the weekend to post a step by step for this look.

A little time and patience is all it takes. I just looked at the most famous/iconic image/promo pic while looking at pics from all the other boardies who have nailed the look. I studied where their seam and markings were and inside of 30 minutes I figured out how to fold and futz it into place.

TUCO! Like A Boss! :rock Out of the Three, Tuco is the Man!:monkey3 Maybe its The Mexican in Me Speaking! :lol

He appeals to your inner bandito!! :rock

I'm Italian but he appeals to mine too :lol

They absolutely nailed that headsculpt. I know the expression isn't from the climax, but I feel it represents the essence of the character so perfectly that it's all good.

Back