[iminime] SuperNatural Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sam and Dean are screaming for some new heads, please hurry!

100_3860.jpg

^Nice outfits. I've noticed some other Deans have too much bulk from the clothes, but yours looks good. Do you have a parts breakdown for them?

^Nice outfits. I've noticed some other Deans have too much bulk from the clothes, but yours looks good. Do you have a parts breakdown for them?

Thanks, Dean's break down;
HT narrow body
HT John Connor t shirt
DID grey shirt
Playhouse GSG9 jacket
In House jeans
Toys City CIA boots
HT Terminator shot
HT Sara Connor 1911 .45
Stevo toys custom knife (demon hunter knife)
Hope that helps.

hmm i might have to think about this one before i buy . i was going to get a did french resistance jacket instead

Denny, for those buying this sculpt it would help if you compare it in size next to a hot toys sculpt or something similar, people won't be happy if this end up undersized like your Jakie Chan.

quickly just bashed my jackie chan head together on some clothes and a hot toys body. see attached picture.
im actually quite dissapointed the head is to small when compared to other 1/6 heads. so i had to pose him sitting down on a chair to take the effect away of his head looking smaller when stood standing up in front of other figures in my collection

the sculpt is nice, but looks to damn weird cos of the small head.. - denny kim you should have realised this...
i didnt realise how small the head was until i attached it on a body.
even from a distant, you have to come up close to see the figure. i probably wont keep this figure now due to this, and will stick it up for sale :(

anyone else have this issue who bought the head?

Yep, I saw the jackie pic and not happy.

im defo not happy. i think this is a lesson for all. anyone buying custom sculpts should get the sculptor to show comparison pics with some original hot toys sculpts.
showing the sculpt by itself never reveals the truth. because of the head being to small even the eyes on jackie chan are about half the size when you compare it with any other hot toys or enterbay sculpts eyes.
this sculpt is just another example of the bad luck ive had with money. i rather spent the money elsewhere

personally, i plan on putting the Dean on a HT slim. Should be just fine and the proportioning should be perfect.

Back