[iminime] SuperNatural Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any updates on when these are being shipped

Unpainted heads were shipped and painted head is being made for sample in few days, we are working on the sample.

If you ordered him, you can always e-mail me~

Sorry it took so long.

Thanks

Denny

updates on painted heads?

The photo is taken by iphone, so the real image is little bit different.
It looks a bit longer with the photo.

Once we finish all the painted works in this year or until early next year, we will prepare for new heads and new painting.

dean_(2).JPG

Does look off. Must be the camera because it does not look like the unpainted sculpt. I would post better pics because this picture won't help sales IMO. The other pics look really good.

Does look off. Must be the camera because it does not look like the unpainted sculpt. I would post better pics because this picture won't help sales IMO. The other pics look really good.

Your right, the photo is not good. due to so busy schedule, we couln't take photos yet. sorry about it.

Due to camera phone, the face looks longer~!
Anyway, I will prepare some photos when I am ready.

Thanks

Denny

Still looks like european version of Donnie Yen to me :dunno

Last edited:
Still looks like european version of Donnie Yen to me :dunno

is that IP man ? i dont know how you got those 2 mixed up:lol. i think its the best dean sculpt ive seen so far. no disrespect to the other sculptors who have done his portrait. but you really have done a great job and i cant w8 to get my painted one

Trying to paint up some pieces for clients as well as work on this Dean. Dennny, I'm begging here, do up a Sammy. That resin you use is amazing! Wish more people would use it.

Well I've just finished painting my dean up. I think its not too bad, I'm getting there just need to perfect the eyes.

SAM_0089.jpg

SAM_0087.jpg

SAM_0085.jpg

Thanks to iminime for making this possible, defo need to do a Sam :clap

Back