Imaginarium Art 1/2 Iron Man HeartBreaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Touché! Cannot argue with that!!!! :p

But seriously, it was not against IA awesome work but more against IM3 movie itself. Having the SUPER cool house protocol and not showing us what we really want to see, suits and more suits in all their glory for more than 5 sec each!

They are saving it for Iron Man 4 Marc! I'm sure you've heard the good news right?! :horror

RDJ said there's no IM4 yet, he quelled the quip he made on Ellen on Reddit. Plus, he did an hour interview on Howard the same day which he went into detail about it. Until Marvel is ready to pay him $100million, IM4 ain't happening.

RDJ said there's no IM4 yet, he quelled the quip he made on Ellen on Reddit. Plus, he did an hour interview on Howard the same day which he went into detail about it. Until Marvel is ready to pay him $100million, IM4 ain't happening.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :gah: :gah: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Now there's rumours of Iron Man teaming up with Steve Rodgers in the new Captain America 3 movie? :thud:

Now there's rumours of Iron Man teaming up with Steve Rodgers in the new Captain America 3 movie? :thud:

That would be too cool. I cant see how they can fit another Iron Man film into the MCU so seeing him make an appearance in other films would be great and give us our IM fix!! Cannot freaking wait until AOU!!!!

Sorry for the absence guys, been uber busy, buuuut I managed to check it out again today. More pics to tide us over till the actual product comes in hand!

temporary_zpsd85d3267.jpg

temporary_zpsc83d7e7c.jpg

temporary_zpsbcc27acc.jpg

I'm sure this will be too costly for a Armor that was barely worn. Look nice though. Only IronMen freaks will purchase.....IMHO.

Is this coming out this month? Once i see a video of the production piece, i might buy this one. Looks pretty amazing.

Are there any U.S. retailers going to be carrying this? I already asked Secret Compass and it isn't on their books to carry it.

Back