IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told by a m8 that Mr. Howard Chan was interviewed for Figure-Oh (some mag) and said they we're doing a **** load of em.

I say whatever happens we are screwed.. but I'd prefer to make my wallet bleed and do stuff I would be ashamed of to get money and buy all the MMS IM3 suits I want :yess:
Its scary think that a good suit could be PPS exclusive :horror

tumblr_maunlrWI8E1rxfigmo3_250_zps9327f3ef.gif

I believe they are making 15 or 16 MMS suits according to the interview with hot toys, but dont quote me on that.

Really? nice, link?

I shouldn't worry then.. Heartbreaker, Gemini, Igor..lol (lets face it.. its name is Hulkbuster), Hyper Velocity are the only ones I'm intrested in, for now.. :panic:

I'm sure they'll all be MMS

He said they were making 15 armors now. Not specific on how many MMS to PPS. And that would obviously mean they'll probably be making more in the future.

Here is the link and exact copy of the Howard interview.

https://hottoyscollectors.unblog.fr...-toys-and-other-at-pantoy-in-taiwan-by-春日魅露王/

Questions and Answers with Howard Chan

1. How many Iron mans will be in Ironman 3
Howard : All Iron Man from the movie are being developed, but only 15 will be released at the moment.

2. Iron Whiplash maybe?
Howard : Planning to release Iron Whiplash, still in development.

3. 1989 batmobile when to release on the market?
Howard : delay to May

4.What’s the next character next to Luke?
Howard : 2013 Anakin from Episode 3; 2014 Han Solo from Episode 4; the initial plan to release Padme in 2015 still in consideration.

5. Any plan to make 1/6 Star Wars vehicle?
X-wing?
Howard : Vehicles in Star Wars too big to be produced in 1/6 scale, will be developing in smaller scale.

Bro... 85% of the Iron Man Armors have gold face... :dunno:

Huh? Not if ALL current space suits are any indication...
Don't really care about the NASA suit. The gold face has bothered me since I first saw the concept art. No question in my mind this would look better with either a white or silver face. It's kinda like if the MILK WM came with a gold face; just seems off, IMO. Love the rest of the suit, though, so I'll try and make this look grow on me.

Last edited:
Don't really care about the NASA suit. The gold face has bothered me since I first saw the concept art. No question in my mind this would look better with either a white or silver face. It's kinda like if the MILK WM came with a gold face; just seems off, IMO. Love the rest of the suit, though, so I'll try and make this look grow on me.

it prevents ice buildup :wink1:

I hope we get to know Tony's insight for making each suit.

Like for the Mark 39, we know he made that as a reaction to
his near death experience in space at the end of the Avengers.

Back