IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Important question to who saw it..
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm really into Iron Man but I'd love to see some more human characters. From the trailers, Savin looks like a badass. I hope HT doesn't forget the villains too.

I just saw the movie (just got released in Australia)

Loved it but I'm curious to see how everyone will react to the suits and which figures people will actually want.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edit: Moved the above into a spoiler bracket since posting about non-existent scenes specifically mentioned in normal text complete with concept art pics in the first post of this very thread apparently constitute spoiling things ......yeah....

Last edited:
Stop posting spoilers. In notification emails they aren't hidden. There is no need to post them here.
I know this is the figure section but this thread is about discussing the different IM suits, so spoilers are inevitable. And Edward has been careful in that he's tagging spoilers. Don't mean to come across as a jerk but you could turn off your notifications or unsub until you see the movie.

:monkey2

It's true. :) Not as good as it sounds.
It doesn't even sound good. I'm still in the NOOOOOO moment. BTW, the post credit sounds lame.

Last edited:
Well, maybe when you're a mod, you can spend all your time policing the threads but until then, expect to see some movie discussion make its way in.

This is for Marvel FIGURES. If you want to talk about the suits in the movie so much, go talk about them in the movie discussion board, not the Figure board. There are two for a reason.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76489

:exactly::goodpost:

Well, maybe when you're a mod, you can spend all your time policing the threads but until then, expect to see some movie discussion make its way in.

I have no problem with spoilers in this thread as long as the spoiler tag is on them. What I do have a problem with is people talking about the movie without the tag. There was a reference earlier about the end credit scene that wasn't tagged. I don't want to read about anything from the movie since I haven't seen it yet. That's why I am staying out of the movie thread. I don't expect non tagged spoilers to be in this thread and they shouldn't be in here.

Have a little courtesy for your fellow collectors and spoiler tag anything that has do with the movie itself. It hasn't been released in 98% of the world yet.

Oh Man cna't believe nobody caught these references...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thread title: IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Everything in this thread from the first post is a spoiler.
The purpose of the thread was to scour the net for info on which suits will be in the movie before anyone had seen it, including 'heavily rumored scenes', concept art, and even on set movie shots.

Personally I don't consider it spoilers in a thread like this to confirm which suits are in or not in the movie but maybe that's just me.
Perhaps stick to the specific Hot Toys threads on the individual suits if you don't want to risk a spoiler.
At this point, what else would this particular thread actually be for?

Perhaps a mod should just close it to since there is both a movie thread and individual figure threads for confirmed figures...

Last edited:
12021_523083321070543_256874025_n.jpg

Back