IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! :hi5:

:hi5:

I think she is taller then RDJ but RDJ has a bigger chest then she does.

I just rewatched some scenes and yeah I think you're right about Potts still being slightly taller. :D

919050_365189193582775_49376568_o.jpg

apparently Gemini has been renamed to Starboost according to the Singapore facebook site :\

:gah: I already liked "Gemini" :monkey2 You'd think that Tony being the genius that he is,
would give his suits more mind tickling names..

This might relieve some collectors, although it confuses me.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting, I'll update you guys on this after I see the film in a few hours (4 to be precise :blissy). :D

i do hope hot toys does the geminie/starboost armour in mms diecast, suprised how good the red snapper turned out, imagine how good gemini will look

i do hope hot toys does the geminie/starboost armour in mms diecast, suprised how good the red snapper turned out, imagine how good gemini will look

not in diecast, everything done in diecast by hot toys so far looks kinda cheap to me, for the Gemini i'd want plastic to get the joints nice and not big open gaps everywhere. Just my opinion tho.

Die-cast wil only hurt the quality of these figures. I dont know why people want them to be made out of metal? There are no benefits from it but there are a ton of disadvantages...

Do you really enjoy paying $75 more just so you can have a product made of material that no one will notice anyway?

not in diecast, everything done in diecast by hot toys so far looks kinda cheap to me, for the Gemini i'd want plastic to get the joints nice and not big open gaps everywhere. Just my opinion tho.

Die-cast wil only hurt the quality of these figures. I dont know why people want them to be made out of metal? There are no benefits from it but there are a ton of disadvantages...

:goodpost::exactly:

This is why I am holding back on these diecast. Is this the future of all IM figures? Diecast only here on? Damn I hope not!

Just came from midnight screening. :D

Movie's okay btw, but I know you guys want to know more about the suits!!
Who gets worn, who gets screen time etc., so I'll stick to that and avoid some plot spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, that's all I could do for now..I need me some sleep :monkey2.

Well if you guys want to ask some more specific questions about the suits, just reply to this post.

If you want to ask stuff about the movie, I'll be frequenting the movie thread as well.

Hope you guys didn't get confused by my sleepy posting. LOL. :wave

Thanks for the heads up on the suits. Was really curious as too which suits actually got some screen time. Also, you're mistaken on one part.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for the heads up on the suits. Was really curious as too which suits actually got some screen time. Also, you're mistaken on one part.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I mentioned that. :lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

BTW forgot to mention:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came from midnight screening. :D

Movie's okay btw, but I know you guys want to know more about the suits!!
Who gets worn, who gets screen time etc., so I'll stick to that and avoid some plot spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, that's all I could do for now..I need me some sleep :monkey2.

Well if you guys want to ask some more specific questions about the suits, just reply to this post.

If you want to ask stuff about the movie, I'll be frequenting the movie thread as well.

Hope you guys didn't get confused by my sleepy posting. LOL. :wave

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

8410691634_6e0cdd3358_o.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think those are pretty nice choices. :D NP! :hi5:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back