IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
535781_10151411523852488_1361554121_n.jpg

I love how the gold on the new suit in the final cut is looking closer to the gold we're familiar with rather than the white-gold early shots of the suit were showing.

I perfer the milky white gold look, its something different and would stand out lined up with other iron man collectibles

I would very much like a figure of the Mandarin. It could include the chair and that crazy statue, complete with dog tags and damaged helmet.

Really hope they make the Deep space as a MMS version.
This and the Mark 42 would look very nice together. A nice color difference from one another as well as the other suits. :pray:

Also, seems the new trailer is suppose to hit first week of March.

68888386.png

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of NOT seeing half of the movie before it comes out....but I have a sneaking suspicion that this next trailer is going to show something that we haven't seen before....like another suit or something.

I'm a big fan of NOT seeing half of the movie before it comes out....but I have a sneaking suspicion that this next trailer is going to show something that we haven't seen before....like another suit or something.

... or more likely confirming a suit that was previously leaked :lol

Back