IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it will become an iconic suit.

G1NA9.jpg

The new suit fits Tony's sofa so well.

That's one damn rigid sofa. :lol

PHweMABCnmpXAy_1_m.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JhRPTgfPeXU
Crappy teaser for the trailer, but damn, that suit looks good.
Cool trailer, wasn't expecting that... makes me wonder if they'll contrive a way to save everyone or if Tony'll truly have to make a hard call. And yeah, the suit does look pretty good. I hated it at first but it's growing on me over time.

High Quality version: Extended Trailer!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151448848516578

Be prepared to lol!
Haha, that part in the beginning is great. :lol Also, think we're in for a treat with Ben Kingsley as Mandarin.

REALLY digging the new suit. Not to mention it looks like the CGI is a lot better than the last two movies. The HUD looks crisp.

Hopefully HT's shows the full suit soon, even though it wont be out till the fall at the earliest.

Took some caps of the tv spot showing off the suit. I'm really digging the look of the suit on screen. :panic:

Marvel--IronMan3GameSpot_zpsea8ad967.jpg

Marvel--IronMan3GameSpot2_zps6ccc3584.jpg

Marvel--IronMan3GameSpot3_zps27d0219d.jpg

Last edited:
The FX work in those screencaps look terrible. Like those people and Iron Man were just cut and pasted with photoshop. :lol

Suit still looks terrible with all that that gold.

The FX work in those screencaps look terrible. Like those people and Iron Man were just cut and pasted with photoshop. :lol

Suit still looks terrible with all that that gold.

The thing is though a lot of that scene was shot practically. There were a lot of set videos of that shoot.

I love how the gold on the new suit in the final cut is looking closer to the gold we're familiar with rather than the white-gold early shots of the suit were showing.

Back