IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be eating your words if they truly make it an SDCC exclusive.

Actually I would L-O-V-E it if they actually made it a SDCC Exclusive, since I'll actually be attending SDCC. :lecture

Kinda pissed me off that they did that last year with Rescue Cap....who to this day is STILL readily available on the SSC website. :panic:

LOL not at all....but when I spend $200 on something that is a "SDCC Exclusive" I sort of hoped that it wasn't something that would be eternally available to everyone on the planet.

Look closer to the unpaint Ironman (looks like Mark 47?), it doesn't look like it has any armor on the arms. Both arms appear to be just human arms. Pretty interesting.

We may have two versions of Mark 47 this year. One is just a regular ver (can't take off the armor pieces). Another Mark 47 ver looks like you can put the armor pieces on the new Tony. It is in the center of this poster. It could be the most anticipated piece this year.

Look closer to the unpaint Ironman (looks like Mark 47?), it doesn't look like it has any armor on the arms. Both arms appear to be just human arms. Pretty interesting.

We may have two versions of Mark 47 this year. One is just a regular ver (can't take off the armor pieces). Another Mark 47 ver looks like you can put the armor pieces on the new Tony. It is in the center of this poster. It could be the most anticipated piece this year.

If that's true, I'll buy one regardless of price!

My wallet is happy to see nothing related to Cap in that new pic :lol

I hope they get the white-gold right on the 47. Teaser is looking a little too yellow-gold for me.

Awesome! Finally another Tony Stark! No more trying to figure if i want to splurge the $$$ for the Mech Test :yess:

:exactly::hi5:

Someone else suggested it could be part of a DX set. NYC builds a statue to thank IM for helping save the city.

So you get Tony Stark, IM Statue (like the BD T-800 liquid T-1000 accessory), base, tool box and the parts on top. :pray:

What painted suit is to the right of the Bruce Banner figure? My eyes want to see Mark III2.0, but is it VII?

481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

got to be Banner in that purple shirt:yess:

If it is Banner, I'm going to wet myself!!!! :thud:

No, they'll be separate. Box sets are VERY rare in 1:6 these days. Banner will probably be an Exclusive like Coulson and come with a new Hulk head to make everyone cave and buy him. Stark will sell no matter how they sell him.

I like your thinking! I hope your right too!!! :pray:

So in front of what could be the Mark 47 we've got the Iron Man Cosbabies right?

In front of the Prometheus figure we have the Mark VII so nothing new there.

The Mark 47 next to Banner is a tricky one. I'm thinking it sort of looks like a bust that could be included with the Tony Stark set.

I really really really really hope that the Tony Stark set doesn't come with that hall of armor set because if it does the price will sky rocket!

I'm certainly intrigued be the unpainted Iron Man figure. Especially the base it's on. Maybe it's a new figure, or maybe it's one of the villains from the new film. Can anyone identify what the black thing behind it is?

looks to me like the mark 47 is nearly completed from that pic and the fact they teased it few weeks back, im wondering if we see full specs of this soon

I hope so, I always love seeing Marvel specs from Hot Toys, I don't mind when they are released but just seeing the specs are always fun!

like razatron said i think 47 and VII are 1/4 busts :( look how big the 47 is compared to banner HT iron man have pin heads!

Back