IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vvf6xgg0rrti.png

Second pic has Lt.Col.James Rhodes stencilled on the chest. Hadn't noticed that before...

Iron Patriot will always be an *** hole in a stolen suit to me. Feels odd, but I can see why they used the colours for Rhodes.

Agreed. War Machine colors better be at the end.

Agreed, grey brings out the sculpt better and that mask is brilliant! Way more intricate than Mark 8. Though I think that's how he appears in the tie-in comic which is set before IM3 which makes me think that he'll appear in grey at first and then repainted with that flashy patriot colours later on in IM3.

But the details and the grey colour scheme really give this suit character and it's such a huge improvement over IM2 War Machine. I do miss the huge shoulder cannon, but that's fine, I guess. Less iconic though.

I can see HT making both the monochrome grey and iron patriot colours, plus one or two other colour variants :cuckoo:

It's going to be interesting to see the War Machine progression on the shelves starting with the Mark II AU and IM2 WM going to IM3 WM and this new Iron Patriot scheme. Makes those older suits that much more desirable.

It's going to be interesting to see the War Machine progression on the shelves starting with the Mark II AU and IM2 WM going to IM3 WM and this new Iron Patriot scheme. Makes those older suits that much more desirable.

:exactly: Well said.

My guess for upcoming Hot Toys Iron Man 3....

1. Iron Man Mark 47
2. War Machine
3. Iron Patriot
4. Iron Man Mark 47 Gunmetal Grey
5. War Machine another Milk Ver.
6. Iron Man Mark 48? Final Battle
7. Rescue Version...probably

IM 3 is going to be another case of being very selective.

Right now I'm thinking that I may only get the villains if they're released.

Back