I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello sky instead of paying for expensive lessson's in self defense which only help so much cause a confrontation is unpredictable go to barnes and noble and buy the book Bruce Lee's Fighting Method: The Complete Edition great book with lots of tips on how to protect yourself in a realistic manner with jeet kun do jeet kun do really works. stay safe yo

Pistols are easier.

I've heard that in general, if you show the attacker you're not afraid, or at the very least that you're ready to call the cops, he'll go away.

Now two of you have told me to not put the note up, because it would make him angry/excited. Why do you think it won't scare him away? What have you heard? Most things I know abouts rapists I got from crime shows.

And I might pick up that book, but I think kickboxing lessons would be good, they must be more useful than pure self defense lessons.

*googling what rules for guns we have in my country*

pistols are easier but if were talking home defense, a shotgun is better

Just give it a week or two, probally will never see this guy ever again.You can only do so much, no need to scare yourself into taking self defence classes and changing your every day routine, i doubt it will help you.My bestfriend and i were held up at gun point and taxed for change in my high school days by a guy i could clearly beat the crap out of, never did see him again though..if i do, i am going twist his head off with my bare hands.Probally the most scared i had ever been in life, though i hardly showed it.

I've heard that in general, if you show the attacker you're not afraid, or at the very least that you're ready to call the cops, he'll go away.

Now two of you have told me to not put the note up, because it would make him angry/excited. Why do you think it won't scare him away? What have you heard? Most things I know abouts rapists I got from crime shows.

And I might pick up that book, but I think kickboxing lessons would be good, they must be more useful than pure self defense lessons.

If you're serious about the gun thing you're probably SOL because of living on campus. Defineatly get pepper spray and if you can afford it take the self defense course. Not only could you protect yourself but could also use it as an exercise regime to get in shape.

Well, If I were rapist, I would totally get off on knowing that my victim is in fear for her life....

Hey, Jinxx..did you know Paul Bernardo went to my high school lol!.Apparently he would rap to his rape victims and tell them about how he was going to be this famous white rapper pffttt.

Hey, Jinxx..did you know Paul Bernardo went to my high school lol!.Apparently he would rap to his rape victims and tell them about how he was going to be this famous white rapper pffttt.

He's in prison for life, right? Someone should shank that foo'!:stake

Yup, solitary comfinement i believe still.

I still have yet to see this movie, loosely based on these sickos.

Karla.jpg

i was a stalker once. i mean i was stalked once..i am a guy and very straight...so you know what that means never say hello to strangers...it was in college and this beast. would follow me everywhere. it was ruining my love life and social life.
so one day i parked away like i always did..because you know illegal parking and getting tickets suck.
so one day the dude is following on the other side of the street and i had enough..
so i went up to him and asked what is your frickin deal. i don't like you.. i only said hello because i am just socialble person...i was intense and angry... never saw the person again and my life has gone back to normal..true story.
one day they will dig up my yard and find human remains scattered.

i was a stalker once. i mean i was stalked once..i am a guy and very straight...so you know what that means never say hello to strangers...it was in college and this beast. would follow me everywhere. it was ruining my love life and social life.
so one day i parked away like i always did..because you know illegal parking and getting tickets suck.
so one day the dude is following on the other side of the street and i had enough..
so i went up to him and asked what is your frickin deal. i don't like you.. i only said hello because i am just socialble person...i was intense and angry... never saw the person again and my life has gone back to normal..true story.
one day they will dig up my yard and find human remains scattered.

You probably got cruised!:lol

Could it be that this guy is completely innocent and meant no harm? Just throwing that out there.

Be careful anyway though.

The guy asked straight out for my name (I know, I'm dumb), after we talked about how and where we lived, didn't sit in the library as long as he said he would (he left right after I did), he walked past me on the street until he was in front of me, slowed down, as if he didn't know where he was going, let me walk past, came down to my building (I slowed down to to see if he followed and yep, there he was, outside my door), then I took the elevator to my apartment and soon there was a ring on my door.

I was too scared to check through the hole who it was, but how many people are likely to ring the bell around 8-9 at night? I don't get a lot of visitors. Since I moved in in August, there's been a few delivery guys, pizza guys, home insurance dude, and a couple of jehovas witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back