I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope things get better for you. I had a female stalker. Took a while to get her off my back... this was just last semester. She text messaged me 15 times a day and called nearly every hour. Pissed me off. Thought she was cool first. She is nice, but she definitely has issues.

How did she get your cellphone number?

What did you do, tick off another girlfriend? :lol

:D

No sight of him today. I'm putting up a note on my door, saying that I called the police yesterday, and if I see him again, I'll do it again.

Hopefully, that will make him realize that I know what he's doing and that will scare him off.

No sight of him today. I'm putting up a note on my door, saying that I called the police yesterday, and if I see him again, I'll do it again.

Hopefully, that will make him realize that I know what he's doing and that will scare him off.

Listen here. I just want my damn cookie. :tap

Glad things seem to be working out. Get yourself a nice can of mace as well. :duff

Can of mace. Check.

Kickboxing classes that start next week. Check.

Note to put up at the library where the creep found me, to warn people. Working on it.

Don't put up a note, thats silly you know.The guy might look at that as a reason to get mad and act more aggressive.Just report this to the cops and let them take care of the rest.

I actually think it might work. I mean, he's already intending to rape me, so what, he will rape me harder because I called the cops?

Now he might think that I don't scare that easily.

I'm also putting up flyers at the library, where he found me, to tell people to act smarter than me.

I actually think it might work. I mean, he's already intending to rape me, so what, he will rape me harder because I called the cops?

Now he might think that I don't scare that easily.

I'm also putting up flyers at the library, where he found me, to tell people to act smarter than me.

:naughty :naughty :naughty

Just, be extra cautious obviously while you're out and next time you see this guy near you and he follows again, don't come on here until after the cops came and took his ass up to the station for questioning.

Last edited:
Since I am a police officer, the best advice I can give you is to buy a can of pepper spray. It is legal to carry with you and hurts like a Son of a Bi$#@! You can call your police department, not 911, findout the number for the front desk or dispatch. Tell them what happened and if you can request extra patrol around your area!

Also, when you findout the number to your direct police department, save it onto your phone. Most people dont know when you call 911 from a cellular phone, it takes you to CHP which has to findout what police station is near you and direct your call to them.

"52 Division Officer Johns speaking, how can i help you?"

"hi uhh some creeper followed me home from school and rang my door bell like 5hrs ago"

"why didn't you notify us right away?"

"i had to go on SSF first and tell them about it,Internet is serious business"

" *click* *dial tone*......"

"hello! hello!!!"

"52 Division Officer Johns speaking, how can i help you?"

"hi uhh some creeper followed me home from school and rang my door bell like 5hrs ago"

"why didn't you notify us right away?"

"i had to go on SSF first and tell them about it,Internet is serious business"

" *click* *dial tone*......"

"hello! hello!!!"

:lol:lol:lol

You do get that's insulting, right? Or am I suppose to laugh with you?

I made a misstake, which I have admitted over and over again in this thread. Why do you have to rub it in?

I had a similar experience once, the stalker followed me to my house and even hid in a bush. I was pretty freaked out til I realized it was just Batty.

All in good fun, no pun intended,try to understand this.

Maybe he's a vampire. You know, he can't come in unless if you invite him in.:lol

I kid.:D

Nix putting a note on your door. You'll just excite him.

hello sky instead of paying for expensive lessson's in self defense which only help so much cause a confrontation is unpredictable go to barnes and noble and buy the book Bruce Lee's Fighting Method: The Complete Edition great book with lots of tips on how to protect yourself in a realistic manner with jeet kun do jeet kun do really works. stay safe yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back