I'm new here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old245.jpg

I feel unworthy to cast thine eyes upon your Collection, I see SpellForce on the front but what name does she go by??

Love Faramir Wub.
Faramir1.jpg

I sure get asked a lot of questions about this little lady. Actually, she's quite big.
Spellforce Order of Dawn by Muckle. Was not available in the U.S. You can find her
on ebay germany.

spellforce3.jpg

spellforce2.jpg

The start of my very small (and I plan to keep it that way) pirates collection.
pirates1.jpg

pirates2.jpg

Thanks for the fast Reply Fremen, I going to have to go look on German Ebay and see how many DeutchMarks she runs for, Again Sweet Collection

Repaints, really.
I'll see if I can find them.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20889&page=123

There are some very talented individuals here (and awfully nice too:D) so if you've got a particular favourite 1/6 but like it to a little something extra take a look at the custom section. Darren, who did Cap's Faramir, also painted a TPM Obi for me (the sculpt was one that several of us were lucky enough to get) and it's one of my favourites in my collection.

Fremen, your collection kicks total ass! I bet it's going to look great once you get it all organized.

Darren, who did Cap's Faramir, also painted a TPM Obi for me (the sculpt was one that several of us were lucky enough to get) and it's one of my favourites in my collection.

Actually my Faramir was done by none other than the Figuremaster himself, Les Walker. I still consider it to be the definitive Faramir custom; go to the Faramir thread to see it!

I looked. I saw. I loved. That faramir thread is great. I loved him and boromir.
I would love PF of those two so much.

This is my closet of wonders. This is all the stuff I need to unpack. I need to get some more detolfs first and perhaps, a bigger house. :(

closet1.jpg

closet2.jpg

Got that Van Helsing for 99 dollars today at the local sideshow store.
closet3.jpg

closet4.jpg

Oilers suck.

Just kidding. :) Hi there fellow Albertain!

:lol Don't get me started, ya know, needing an Edmontonian to captain your team and all! :D Meh, we both got stiffed this year!

What is the name of the Sideshow shop in Calgary again? I saw the owner at the Toy Fair here back in April.

I think we are of 4 total Albertans here.

Chinook Hobby West.
Awesome place. Looks like crap on the outside. You walk in and it's a magic land of sideshow.

Welcome Fremen. What can I say that you don't already know?

After all that nothing, I will say your artworks are especially outstanding.

Back