If you could only get 2 of these 3 Avengers, which 2 would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JQuest64

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am trying to get the entire Avengers collection. Have a Hulk and Mark VII coming and already have the Captain.
I can get get two of these three figures right now, Black Widow, Loki or Thor.

I do plan on getting the entire team eventually (hopefully) but if you had to pick two of these three, which two would you choose?

Last edited:
At least Loki.... The Other 2 are relatively easy to bash, more so Black Widow than Thor....

Thor's quite unpopular.... could be still available later...

Original BW and Loki are rare....

At least Loki.... The Other 2 are relatively easy to bash, more so Black Widow than Thor....

Thor's quite unpopular.... could be still available later...

Original BW and Loki are rare....

:exactly: Loki is by far the best of the three. BW would be next, Thor will be had ( with patience) below retail in time.

Thor and BW. I could live without Loki, but a 5/6 Avengers team? That would drive me nuts.

Thor will be harder to find at retail just like all HT's eventually do.

Unless by getting them eventually you mean 3-4 months... anything past that and you're looking at Hawkeye prices, and it'll only get worse.

Thor and BW. I could live without Loki, but a 5/6 Avengers team? That would drive me nuts.

Thor will be harder to find at retail just like all HT's eventually do.

Unless by getting them eventually you mean 3-4 months... anything past that and you're looking at Hawkeye prices, and it'll only get worse.

I am up in the air about Loki as well. I would really love the Avengers team and I am always looking for a deal on Hawkeye.
I would love to get Loki down the line, but I really feel he will disappear and be headed to Hawkeye prices, and quickly.

Perhaps I can sell off something on Fleabay and get all 3.

I just pulled the trigger on all three at goHastings, hopefully I can unload something now:slap

...always my problem, feed the addiction and worry about it later.

Thanks for the help guys:hi5:

How do you close a thread?

Loki.....then youre done...because if you go with widow, then youll want Thor...then youll see an incomplete set and want hawkeye and fury...

But if you insist on two, bw and loki...loki will skyrocket in price once hes all gone

Loki.....then youre done...because if you go with widow, then youll want Thor...then youll see an incomplete set and want hawkeye and fury...

But if you insist on two, bw and loki...loki will skyrocket in price once hes all gone

Yeah, that's what I figured. Got all 3, DOH!! Wifey better not be around when they get here.

I am trying to get the entire Avengers collection. Have a Hulk and Mark VII coming and already have the Captain.
I can get get two of these three figures right now, Black Widow, Loki or Thor.

I do plan on getting the entire team eventually (hopefully) but if you had to pick two of these three, which two would you choose?

Loki is not an Avenger, so I would get Widow and Thor.

Jquest, I got roughly ten hts arriving in the next 30 days...youre wife will be mad, but just let her win

I just pulled the trigger on all three at goHastings, hopefully I can unload something now:slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

"Im only getting 2. I'll ask them which 2 I should get. Okay I know what I'm doing -FK iT! TOYZZZ!" :panic:

Congrats! All 3 are great figures! :hi5:

Back