If John Lennon was still alive....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John had a great sense of humor and would probably enjoy Rock Band. And I'm sure he'd be okay with The Beatles being exposed to a younger generation. Yoko selling that crappy jewelry on QVC is a different matter.

Or the line of baby clothes.

I think John Lennon would have the same philosophy as Van Morrison who said, "The only thing I love is the music. The rest of it is pure ****".

Probably. Dylan sold out in his old age. They all do, eventually.

i have never been a fan of the term "sold out"... i think he would have been happy to be still be touching the lives of new generations... with him, i believe it was about creating... it was his passion.

the songs are just the residue of his passion...

Imagine

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IxLnIRVVwIM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IxLnIRVVwIM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

He would have Bought Michael Jackson's Music catalog

He would have Bought Michael Jackson's Music catalog

:rock :rock

1) I don't think John Lennon would have been nearly as political as some of you think.
2) I think he would have loved the LOVE and Let It Be... Naked albums.
3) Lennon was a technophobe so I doubt he would have played rockband or even been very interested in it personally, but I believe he would have loved the idea of it.

If John was still alive, he would have done crust first Pizza Hut commercials with Ringo and it would have been awesome.

I think he would've been politically active but in a more subtle way. I don't think Yoko and him would still be together though.

probably because John didn't stick with his first and Yoko didn't stick with her first 2. Plus the 80s coming...I agree, no way.

So what you are saying is people who get divorced once (or more, as in Yoko's case) they are destined to get divorced again?

So what you are saying is people who get divorced once (or more, as in Yoko's case) they are destined to get divorced again?

i think it trends that way.

plus the whole money aspect combined with the 80s and how that decade turned out to be so much about cocaine, money, fame, idol worship, etc. I have to think they'd have a huge rift at some point there.

i think it trends that way.

plus the whole money aspect combined with the 80s and how that decade turned out to be so much about cocaine, money, fame, idol worship, etc. I have to think they'd have a huge rift at some point there.

That was the 70's for John and Yoko and they did split up. Only to come back together. By the 1980's John (at least) was done with cocaine and was only smoking cigarettes and the occasional joint now and then. I think if anything, Yoko prolly would have ended up overdosing on something eventually and dying. But I highly doubt they would have ever been divorced.

Back