Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this is getting a bit ridiculous…

@Lord Turel dude, anything with Chun? Not trying to micro manage or play arm chair marketing or…whatever…

But yo, what’s the hold up with the Chun reveal? I mean…the 3rd party offerings are legit taking away sales. Are Capcom the ones that are holding things up?
Lol. Poor Akuma got teased next and already folks are skipping ahead to Capcom’s golden girl.

Patience, patience. I’m sure they’ll show her when they’re ready.

Lol. Poor Akuma got teased next and already folks are skipping ahead to Capcom’s golden girl.

Patience, patience. I’m sure they’ll show her when they’re ready.

😅😅😅

You’re not wrong about being patient. But given the circumstances, I was hoping they’d at least show us what they’re cooking. The last thing I’d want is for 3rd party to take away sales of IS’ official line. It took us WAY TOO long to get SF 1/6…if their sales get affected, I don’t want capcom to think “its not worth it” and then the IP gets put on ice again.

😅😅😅

You’re not wrong about being patient. But given the circumstances, I was hoping they’d at least show us what they’re cooking. The last thing I’d want is for 3rd party to take away sales of IS’ official line. It took us WAY TOO long to get SF 1/6…if their sales get affected, I don’t want capcom to think “its not worth it” and then the IP gets put on ice again.
Excellent point

I actually think they shouldn't show their Chun Li right now so it's not caught up in the mix of the other 2 figures being all over the place and have 3 versions cycling.

Attachments

• IMG_8232.jpeg
    IMG_8232.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8231.jpeg
    IMG_8231.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 0
I actually think they shouldn't show their Chun Li right now so it's not caught up in the mix of the other 2 figures being all over the place and have 3 versions cycling.

That’s reasonable. Hadn’t considered the possibility of confusion or “over saturating” the PO process.

Akuma, awesome.

That overly-muscled body type fits better with Akuma than Ryu/Ken, in my humble opinion. Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully, the head(s) aren't too modern. I still wish they would've gone for the Alpha series looks. But I understand Capcom wants to promote the latest and greatest.

Akuma, awesome.

That overly-muscled body type fits better with Akuma than Ryu/Ken, in my humble opinion. Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully, the head(s) aren't too modern. I still wish they would've gone for the Alpha series looks. But I understand Capcom wants to promote the latest and greatest.
Agree, but I still wonder why they didn’t wait a year to do the SF6 style 😮‍💨 These will all look fantastic next to each other though

Not sure why I’m disappointed with the iron on symbol on the back of the gi. I guess I thought they’d be more creative? Plus he doesn’t always have the symbol on his back. Maybe we will have two tops?

Not sure why I’m disappointed with the iron on symbol on the back of the gi. I guess I thought they’d be more creative? Plus he doesn’t always have the symbol on his back. Maybe we will have two tops?
The symbol is painted on in the game isn't in? not sure how else they could have done it....

Back