i2eapei2's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaI2EAPEi2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am new to customizing in the 1/6 scale so don't be too harsh. Tips would help out a lot.

So for my first custom I am working on my asajj ventress. Her giant head and generic paintjob were ruining the figure for me. So I decided to shrink it down about 10% with acetone and re do the paint job. I was going for SS new bust look as I find the pf style a bit too plain. I have decided that I will sculpt some veins on her and give here a meaner look by bulging out the eyebrows and adding wrinkles. she looks too nice to be a sith with this paint job. Here is my current work.

No mods, original figure.

Head right after acetone bath. Even larger then the original

24 hours later, head 10% smaller and painted.

very cool..yea..i like the figure..but she has so many flaws(not your paint job..but the figure itself..lol)
mine came with the belt that is really huge on her...i had to cut it and mod mine...lol

very cool..yea..i like the figure..but she has so many flaws(not your paint job..but the figure itself..lol)
mine came with the belt that is really huge on her...i had to cut it and mod mine...lol

I actually don't mind the belt being a little to big, I would like to replace the gauntlets and suit to a tighter one. the one she comes with looks baggy. as for the gauntlets and neck piece I might re sculpt they look very toy-ish.

BTW you thin an angrier look would make the sculpt better? I think she looks to nice to be a sith.

Last edited:
Gota say that is a complete out of the ball park, so much better than the SSC you started off with, would love to try that but to affraid to ruin the Headsculpt.
I commend you on you bravery and paint skills, she looks tons better

Gota say that is a complete out of the ball park, so much better than the SSC you started off with, would love to try that but to affraid to ruin the Headsculpt.
I commend you on you bravery and paint skills, she looks tons better

are you afraid of dipping it in acetone to make the head smaller? or repainting it? you can always have someone here do it for ya. I am going to add the mean look and veins tonight, and maybe a bit more cheek bone. I want here too look menacing not a pretty girl like she is now lol.

Affraid of the Acetone dipping , don't want to ruin it.
Can you shrink recasts using acetone, if so I can recast the original and shrink that, Saves the worry then ?

Think Angry would look good too but I'd keep the original as it is and try a recast to futz with.

Pm me if you are interested in brain storming this a little more

Affraid of the Acetone dipping , don't want to ruin it.
Can you shrink recasts using acetone, if so I can recast the original and shrink that, Saves the worry then ?

Think Angry would look good too but I'd keep the original as it is and try a recast to futz with.

Pm me if you are interested in brain storming this a little more

I don't think so because it has to be made out of vynil. It would be easier to shrink an original then re cast the smaller heads. Ive sculpted angrier brows on mine already and added more cheek definition so I cant re cast a smaller version of the original.

also dipping in acetone was very simple all I did was dip it in a cup full of acetone and left it there for an hour. when you go pull it out I got an old tooth brush and took off all the paint because it was peeling. then let it dry for a few days and the head will shrink on its own.

Ok here is the finished sculpt for asajj ventress, the next step would be upgrading some of her clothes which I will do soon.

sculpted the cheeks and the brows.

Here is the final paint job.

Nice work! A lot of added detail. Before you added the facial resculptings, I thought the she looked like a younger Asaj. Now with the sculpting additions she looks older - at least to me. All that aside - excellent work!!!

Thanks guys and yea the first repaint she just looks too young and nice to be evil. Itrs hard trying to get the right color and details with a phone camera, ill take better pictures soon. Next up will be darth talon :D

Back