Custom Han head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLostArk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I‘d like to customize my Sideshow Hoth Han with a secondary market head. I know the Space Tracker head is pretty good but it‘s hard to come by these days.

I‘ve seen there are numerous sellers on Ebay selling Han heads. Some of them look really nice judging from the auction pictures (most sellers are in China obviously).

Anyone has ever gotten one of these? If so, does the paint job compare to Hot Toys paint jobs? Any in-hand pictures?

Here are two heads that look very promising...

Attachments

• 55B381F8-6A7F-48C5-B064-E2FD68F73591.png
    55B381F8-6A7F-48C5-B064-E2FD68F73591.png
    349.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 046593E1-3D3B-4D64-B36A-37F1F55BBEFF.png
    046593E1-3D3B-4D64-B36A-37F1F55BBEFF.png
    273.7 KB · Views: 6
I‘d like to customize my Sideshow Hoth Han with a secondary market head. I know the Space Tracker head is pretty good but it‘s hard to come by these days.

I‘ve seen there are numerous sellers on Ebay selling Han heads. Some of them look really nice judging from the auction pictures (most sellers are in China obviously).

Anyone has ever gotten one of these? If so, does the paint job compare to Hot Toys paint jobs? Any in-hand pictures?

Here are two heads that look very promising...
The short answer is no, I have not purchased one of those.

I’m pretty particular about my Han figures and just never saw the likeness with HT and SS. Honestly, the KO head above wouldn’t be bad and folks have done it before on the forum.

if you encounter a space tracker, don’t waste it on this mod imho.

Good luck!

Back