I used to be...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DropDeadShell

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
...an unregistered lurker. I've been visiting this site and lurking for a year and half now, and decided I should join, if anything to make the lurking easier. I thought I would at least introduce myself like a good neighbor.

It's a little weird, since I've been reading the board for so long it feels like I know a lot of you. Anywhere besides the internet that would be a lot creepier.

I doubt I'll post much. I'm a casual collector, but I love following the news and seeing what cool things people and companies come up with. Thought I'd be polite, and at least introduce myself.

Hi, I'm DropDeadShell. =)

Thanks for the welcome. =D And I'm not selling anything. Promise! I've enjoyed reading a lot of the discussions here because they extend across so many different areas of popular culture media. I grew up with a lot of the licenses Sideshow has, like Alien, Predator, Terminator, Lord of the Rings, and Indiana Jones, and it's really cool to see some of the stuff that's been developed for them.

I've come across a few pieces in the past couple years I could afford, but my apartment is so small they're all in boxes. =( We're saving up for a house right now, so hopefully in the next couple years I'll have more room. I'd rather not have a bunch of stuff sitting in storage. =/

Back