I swallowed the paint chips off my 1/4 Iron Man!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have found this even funnier had he "accidentally" swallowed paint chips off his 1/4 Slave Leia.

I'm glad to hear you're ok, but PLEASE tell us how the hec did you "accidentally" swallow paint chips of the 1/4 Iron Man??!!!

I can imagine two scenarios. One, you're 4 years old and thought Iron Man was made of candy or two, you're pledging for some silly fraternity and was told to lick your Iron Man. (I hope it's the latter.)

C'mon, tell us how it happened? We need to know. So we can avoid making the same mistake, of course. :rolleyes:

Eric

Did you swallowed the paint chips by licking the 1/4 Iron Man ?

I just hope Sideshow improves their paint ops and quality control. No one buys these things to be licked but I do expect the paint they have applied to the statues to actually stick. Does everyone understand this? Don't lick. But paint must stick.

BB

I just hope Sideshow improves their paint ops and quality control. No one buys these things to be licked but I do expect the paint they have applied to the statues to actually stick. Does everyone understand this? Don't lick. But paint must stick.

BB

"If it doesn't stick, you musn't lick!"
jackie3.jpg

I just read all 6 pages of this thread. It's freakin' hilarious!:rotfl Now come one and tell us how it happened.

Back