"I looked into the eye of the island, and what I saw...was beautiful"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike, I received the Locke heads and they are fantastic!
So much detail, it's awesome. This head is really a piece of fine art.
Andy is a master. I'm really looking forward to others in the cast.

Can't wait to get mine! Every thing else for my bash has arrived this week... just waiting on the head!!

Can't wait to get mine! Every thing else for my bash has arrived this week... just waiting on the head!!

Someone should start a thread of there finished Locke figures. I'm curioius to see what people come up with. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Basically, I've purchased a head and I'm looking for ideas. :rolleyes:

Someone should start a thread of there finished Locke figures. I'm curioius to see what people come up with. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Basically, I've purchased a head and I'm looking for ideas. :rolleyes:

Well, he's by no means done. I have a fair amount of weathering to do, going to sculpt a wee little knife and compass for the vest and a sheath for the belt. Plus my head has been shipped off to Small_Studios to paint but here's my bash thus far.

101_1158.jpg

I was thinking about getting some of Sovereign Studios arm skins for that very reason. I still haven't decided how I'm going to put my Locke together though. I like yours so far, beeshaw. That vest is really nice.

Well, he's by no means done. I have a fair amount of weathering to do, going to sculpt a wee little knife and compass for the vest and a sheath for the belt. Plus my head has been shipped off to Small_Studios to paint but here's my bash thus far.

101_1158.jpg

I got that vest today as well. Still waiting on the pants though. And I went with a yellow shirt as I'm pretty much going off of the McFarlane figure as reference.

The vest is REALLY nice, and surprisingly accurate!

I was using the McFarlane as my template too, but decided to mix it up a bit. Figured I'd have a little more fun weathering the white shirt as opposed to the yellow.

CIA Vest from Storerooms (appears to be sold out)
Yellow shirt from Toy Anxiety (I think only 1 oe 2 left)
Playhouse PMC Khaki Tactical TAN pants (ebay)
then just a cheapo watch and belt and boots from Eddie Rickenbacker (might swtich these out parts out for better ones)

CIA Vest from Storerooms (appears to be sold out)
Yellow shirt from Toy Anxiety (I think only 1 oe 2 left)
Playhouse PMC Khaki Tactical TAN pants (ebay)
then just a cheapo watch and belt and boots from Eddie Rickenbacker (might swtich these out parts out for better ones)

Thank you, sir. :duff

Back