"I looked into the eye of the island, and what I saw...was beautiful"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love seeing heads I've painted built up on bodies! He's looking good, Keysta. That is one of the best heads I've painted and your build up is doing him justice!
Again thanks to you gdb. Once he's complete I'll post better pics of him

Just checking in for a bit.

I've been out of the loop for a while due to some medical issues, most of them are behind me so I am getting back in the swing of things.

Andy has been swamped with work, but I hope to see Ben finished soon.

If anyone is still interested in a Locke, I have a few left that I want to clear out $25 each plus shipping.

That's a great deal, Mike.

Mike's always done right by me and this head's a blast to paint so to sweeten the deal, anyone who takes advantage of Mike's closeout offer and wants me to paint it for them -- click on my signature to see some samples of my painted-up Lockes -- I'll extend a discounted price of my own. PM for details!

70a6c76c.jpg

Just checking in for a bit.

I've been out of the loop for a while due to some medical issues, most of them are behind me so I am getting back in the swing of things.

Andy has been swamped with work, but I hope to see Ben finished soon.

If anyone is still interested in a Locke, I have a few left that I want to clear out $25 each plus shipping.

Hope all the medical stuff is behind you!

And there's a lot of us looking forward to Ben.... :maul

Fantastic sculpt wow. Hope someone sculpts a few others from Lost wouldn't mind seeing a Sawyer sculpt either. :D

i shot mike an pm and i still havent gotten a response back. its been like a month since i last heard from him. if you do hear from him please let us know.

Sorry guys, but I've been away from the hobby for a while. Life has taken several turns this year.

I am sad to announce that I will not be able to produce any new heads in my Lost series. Andy has been swamped since going to work for Sideshow.

I know that several people are interested in buying Locke castings. I am all sold out of castings, but have been considering doing a new run. Could I get everyone who is interested in still getting one PM me? The price would be $30 plus shipping if I get enough interest in doing a second run.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks for the update Mike! Hopefully everything settles down and levels out for you. I for one appreciate even the THOUGHT of doing the LOST series. At least we got one stellar sculpt out of Andy! So thanks for that!

Maybe Santa will be good to us LOST fans and another Jack or Ben sculpt with pop up at some point.

Thanks for the update Mike! Hopefully everything settles down and levels out for you. I for one appreciate even the THOUGHT of doing the LOST series. At least we got one stellar sculpt out of Andy! So thanks for that!

Maybe Santa will be good to us LOST fans and another Jack or Ben sculpt with pop up at some point.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Back