I got Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All orders begin processing: May 3
Declined Cards: e-mailed 24 hour warning
E-mailed Invoices sent: May 3 - May 17th
Non-attendee shipping begins: May 21st

Took that info off the site.

pixletwin said:
(It's good to see a fellow SIM fan on here).

Me too Pix, me too! I just got Sims 2 for my birthday and its so much more fun than the first. My Sims just had their first baby, a boy! Now I just need all the expansion packs.

But back to Luke, I bet he will ship with something like 4 other figures.

My office calender didnt alert me to this as it usually does.. and I was swamped at work. Looks like 6 hours later its still available!

I would love to get this figure but there's no way I'd have enough money by May. He looks great though; I hope now we get some Fleet Troopers and Captain Antilles soon!

Congrats to all who got him. I passed as part of my backing away from the non Jedi/Sith 1/6 scale, but he is a cool figure IMO.

Memnoch21 said:
Me too Pix, me too! I just got Sims 2 for my birthday and its so much more fun than the first. My Sims just had their first baby, a boy! Now I just need all the expansion packs.

But back to Luke, I bet he will ship with something like 4 other figures.

Back off topic, I just don't get the Sims. Why play out someones life instead of your own? Your waisting part of your life living out a virtual life. I like games and all but the Sims just doesn't connect with me.

Back on topic, I still think Luke looks great and I'm looking forward to him. I think Sideshow has found the perfect con edition size for Star Wars items.

Buttmunch said:
Back off topic, I just don't get the Sims. Why play out someones life instead of your own? Your waisting part of your life living out a virtual life. I like games and all but the Sims just doesn't connect with me.

Back on topic, I still think Luke looks great and I'm looking forward to him. I think Sideshow has found the perfect con edition size for Star Wars items.

I liked the old Sim City game, but not the one where you control a single person or family. Never got in to that.

All I ever did in the Sims was build a house then trap them in a room with no doors or windows until they went crazy. I just could never get into it.

Back