I got Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LUKE Exc. Non-Attendee

Got mine. I used some rewards points but it says in my email conf that if points are used no points will be awarded for it so I have to call and change it, get those points taken off.....

Re: Who's Got LUKE?

Dont blame it on me or my sarcasm! :D

Memnoch21 said:
My connection is running slow today so it took me longer than usual but I got him. Said 6000 were available on the order page. We also get 60 reward points.

She mend how many are available for the non-attendees.

dr2red: no idea. nobody said anything about that yet. Usually it's 10% as you know, but I'm very sure that there will be many many more available to the non-attendees in the end.

BadMoon said:
Wonder how fast it will take to sell out? Any guesses?
It may be a bold statement, but I belive he will be back for a SECOND CHANCE offer, in the near future... So, I think it will take some time for Yavin Luke to "sell out".

I went to bed around 3:00 in the morning. I didn't set my alarm today and when I woke up, I rolled over to see that it was 10:00 on the dot. I sat up and got my laptop off of standby and placed my order and it was 10:01. Now I'm going to sit around and wait for Mr. FedEx to deliver my replacement Fett.

Apparently if you cancel an order using reward points you don't get those reward points reinstated.....huh. Didn't know that, I guess I should read the fine print. I got my Luke, saved $6 but lose out on 60 rewards points which only comes to about $3 anyway....

Yeah Vader had a big size for a convention exclusive. This does too. But I guess better to let most who want it to get it than make it super limited and tick a huge number off.

Neither Attendee nor Non-Atendee has sold out yet. There will be plenty of leftovers. I wonder if this will lower the edition sizes of the Comicon exclusives.

For SDCC I say do it as 4000-4500. Then just split the edition size. You would have 2000 or so for each group and it would sell just fine.

My fiance scored mine for me earlier, and said it was by far the easiest PPO yet. Pages loaded quickly and went real smooth.

Back