I feel like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome update Nick...Soundwave for me was always a classic! Congrats :clap

Thanks brother. I love Soundwave too. I'm getting Transformers Streak MP-18 on Thursday for $70 CDN to add to my unplanned Transformer collection... Hehe. Hopefully I can find a deal on MP-10 aka Optimus Prime..

usu7asa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're on a role wow 9 in one month. That's a record congrats and sweet collection! I like how you're displaying everything. Reminds me to go out and get a new case and shelving soon. Running out of room.:clap

Looking great with the shelves and arrangements!...wait 9 in a month?:horror Oh wow. How do you not feel like your thread title yet? :lol Also since you're getting Bane, any plans for the rest of the trilogy?

You're on a role wow 9 in one month. That's a record congrats and sweet collection! I like how you're displaying everything. Reminds me to go out and get a new case and shelving soon. Running out of room.:clap

Lol I know brother.. I've got issues lol... Thanks though. Displaying them's definitely half the fun.. And actually with Bane it's 10 for the month.. FML.. I'm going to get a black detolf from Ikea next month. New case and shelving's always a good idea.. ;) Definitely running out of room..

7u6u7e9u.jpg

a6y9ane5.jpg

2e9etyme.jpg

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

uvabetez.jpg

e2ahujeb.jpg

Picked up this 20th Anniversary Hasbro Prime on my way to work.. Had to pose on the job.. Smh.. I looove it.. He's massive!! "Roll Out"

ure9y3a6.jpg

Starvus the Collector
Est. 01/01/2014

So guys my first month as a collector is coming to an end and I must say it's been a Blast!! Here's to many more...

Cheers!! 😃😃

8ymugyqu.jpg

3y5ame9y.jpg

yqa2a3yv.jpg

6ujytapu.jpg

tuga7a5y.jpg

Very necessary!! Big ups to Toys 2 here in Markham for all my Collectible needs. Why does this place have to be 5 mins from my house?? FML

hyba9yhy.jpg

Picked up this replica Arc Reactor from Toys 2 here in Markham.. A nice compliment to him >>>>

a5erydav.jpg

zutetute.jpg

Picked up Mark VII on Jan 31 from Toys 2.. Love this HT...

yja4y6yb.jpg

A detolf is next.. 😕

Back