I DIDN'T GET N-ZONE SPIDEY THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RoboDad said:
Tolerance of people and their opinions works both ways, you know.

I don't expect you to tolerate my opinion but surely as adults we can respect different opinions without labelling or insults

I never criticised you, I criticised the company.....why you took objection to this & criticised me is beyond me :confused:

Kookie said:
Another thing....it's not Sideshows fault your on dial up, or your computers slow, or you slept late, blah, blah, blah. If getting an ultra exclusive products is a problem because of your technical or personal situation make the adjustment on your end!

my connection is 2.2mbps broadband and has never let me down on
sw 12" exclusives on ppo day.so its not my computer.

Doctor....I'll respond but I'm still trying to make sense of what you wrote.

Even if it was a newsletter exclusive there would still be hundreds of people attempting to get it at once. The lag would still be the same.

Kookie said:
Doctor....I'll respond but I'm still trying to make sense of what you wrote.

Even if it was a newsletter exclusive there would still be hundreds of people attempting to get it at once. The lag would still be the same.

what didn't you understand and i will clarify my post for you

I told you I missed it too...my computer is just as fast.

If you want to know the truth, you would have had a better chance of getting a Negative Spidey if nothing was said at all. You get enough information on this board to know when these things are coming. It's when it's broadcast that scalpers flood the site with even faster computers compared to us.

There's no perfect scenerio for everyone...sometimes luck is all we have. That is why I don't get upset if I miss something, it's the way it goes.

Kookie said:
I told you I missed it too...my computer is just as fast.

If you want to know the truth, you would have had a better chance of getting a Negative Spidey if nothing was said at all. You get enough information on this board to know when these things are coming. It's when it's broadcast that scalpers flood the site with even faster computers compared to us.

There's no perfect scenerio for everyone...sometimes luck is all we have. That is why I don't get upset if I miss something, it's the way it goes.

but you did get retro spidey which is actually my favourite.if i got either one of them i would be feeling great right now and be thinking sideshow looks after it good customers like me but just dissapointment for me.

i dont begrudge you or anyone getting 1,but getting both and other nothing...i bound to be upset dont you think.

anyway...congratz on scoring retro..nice one...:cool:

I understand your passion Doctor, I don't think either one of us would be a member of this board if we didn't love the products Sideshow produces. Sorry to hear you missed both, hopefully you will get lucky on the next one.

I think the horse is dead if you know what I mean :lol

Kookie said:
I understand your passion Doctor, I don't think either one of us would be a member of this board if we didn't love the products Sideshow produces. Sorry to hear you missed both, hopefully you will get lucky on the next one.

I think the horse is dead if you know what I mean :lol

if the links went live as soon as the products went up i would have one now....no doubt about it.

i might not even go the ebay root for one,ill just call it a day on the dream
that was retro/n-zone spidey and wait for symbiote:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Sideshow is dictating to us collectors what is worth buying. Those that keep it like knowing they have something more rare, even though they never would have bought it in the first place. And those that flip it make easy money. If this continues, the old fashioned days of collecting what you love are gone. It will now be collect what SS tells you to collect.

BigLeagueChu said:
Sideshow is dictating to us collectors what is worth buying. Those that keep it like knowing they have something more rare, even though they never would have bought it in the first place. And those that flip it make easy money. If this continues, the old fashioned days of collecting what you love are gone. It will now be collect what SS tells you to collect.

well said.......100% agree

BigLeagueChu said:

Maybe, But in the end, people will keep the things they really want.I know I'm like that.

BigLeagueChu said:

if sideshow had the retro as the 500 piece exclusive i would have bought one.i really like the look and i think it would have sold out quick also.
then there would have been no need for super duper sideshow exclusives.

the Doctor said:
if sideshow had the retro as the 500 piece exclusive i would have bought one.i really like the look and i think it would have sold out quick also.
then there would have been no need for super duper sideshow exclusives.

oh yer...and i wouldn't have a splitting headache:lol

the Doctor said:
if the links went live as soon as the products went up i would have one now....no doubt about it.

Same here Doc. I got the links the second it went up but it was a "no match" link. That's where i got screwed since everything from that point took forever to load and countless no matches pages until it was finally sold out.

pitchin said:
I don't expect you to tolerate my opinion but surely as adults we can respect different opinions without labelling or insults
And yet, who was the only person in the discussion to resort to insults or labels? You. I only offered an observation on how others might perceive your rants.

pitchin said:
I never criticised you, I criticised the company.....why you took objection to this & criticised me is beyond me :confused:
You didn't criticize me specifically, but you did criticize anyone who was "sucka" enough or "naive" enough to fall for the alleged scam you claimed existed.

If you want respect, offer some first.

I still stand behind my Ben Reilly Spidey PF suggestion...

Ben_Reilly.jpg

BenSpiderLegs.gif

Last edited:
Back