I am Drunk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt. Because it says "I can be formal, but I like to party to.", and I like to party so I like my Jesus to party.

Taladega Nights-

:lol:lol:lol

Dear eight pound, six ounce, newborn baby Jesus, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawing’ at the air…”

so no one's been drunk for almost a week? what kind od thread is this?? :wacky

Boooooooo Hiisssssssss

What kind of "sand box" is this that this thread is still on top after a week of Fail???:confused:

Pour!! :monkey2

:duff

:lol I had my last wisdomtooth extracted about a week ago and I couldn't drink alcohol for about a week.
But tonight I'm back in the race!!! :rock

I drank all day yesterday for my b-day with my gal and I'm up at 5:00 a.m. without a hangover, woke up next to my cat sound asleep snoring :lol

Today is my official b-day and goin out to the bars with my boyees and grls friends :rock

Planning on being tanked tonight bros before ho....... wait.... :lol :duff

I am still recovering from my last trip to d-town. About the only thing I am sure of after that night is that posts had to be deleted.

I am drunk!!!

Because of this:

murphys.jpg

Drank_berentzen_apfelkorn.jpg

Jagermeister_bottle.jpg

Never mix your drinks! Beer OR liquor, not both! :lecture

:D

You can if you do it in the right order.

Beer before liquor = never sicker

Liquor before beer = in the clear

What generally happens is that people who get drunk on beer first think they can then guzzle liquor and end up getting so pissy drunk they get sick, but if you drink what liquor you want and then follow it with beer you won't get AS wasted due to beer being much less intoxicating than liquor.

It's not the actual mixing that makes you sick.

Back