Hyrule Warriors for Wii U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I think Im gonna join. On my to buy list as of now is Arkham Knight Collectors Edition, Smash Bros Bundle, Hyrule Warriors, Marvel Infinity and Skylanders for my kids. I even want all the amiibo figures.
very nice. Yeah those amiibos are pretty cool, double as mini statues too.

And if you PreOrder you get a $10 cert too?

Might pass on this game though, not a huge fan of dynasty warriors. Gets old fast. Plus LotR/ME:SoM comes out the following week. Decisions...ack.

Yeah that too. Didn't realize it was part of that promotion. I'm in the same boat though, might wait on it. Just picked up Super Mario 3D World today and Shadow of Mordor being next week.. Which I really hope is good

Anyone else who POd from best buy get an email last night saying today 9/25 that it will be ready to be picked up instead on 9/26?

i preordered the game last night at about 1130pm from amazon. decided at the last minute that i wanted the twilight princess outfits. should get the package thursday next week, which works out cause its my day off and i got destiny til then.

Game's been out for a while here. Loving every second of it. Over the top, addictive, wave-slaying fun. Bit repetitive but I'm yet to get bored with it. Character designs look great, for the most part. Would love to see some action figures from it.

Mine is sched for Thursday/Friday delivery. It's just a Shane that it's at the post office like 2 hours away. Just hope they don't hold it there til the estimated delivery date.

Got the game earlier then the Thursday Friday delivery. Got off work Tuesday and played it off and on. Adventure mode seems pretty neat and legend mode is nice.

Thinking of picking up a ProCommander or after glow controller so I can get someone else to play along with me.

Back