Hyena's Slightly Updated Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyena

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well here are a couplke of new pics of my collection which are housed in this room while their real home is decorated so excuse the jumbled feel :)

Picture032-3.jpg

Picture034-3.jpg

Picture035-2.jpg

Picture036-2.jpg

Picture037-2.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture040-3.jpg

very nice, did you make that clone trooper ? i need one to go with my don post storm trooper. What is the alien made from , latex or fiberglass?

Yea the facehugger bust is a great piece ! The clone came from the bay . I just had a nose at your collection and it looks as though we have the same taste lol

Yea the facehugger bust is a great piece ! The clone came from the bay . I just had a nose at your collection and it looks as though we have the same taste lol

lol yes we have a few items that are the same, life size hand solo , stormtrooper and i have just made a darth maul on page 4 :D i got zero display space at moment as i got a life size tomb raider statue, they take up too much bloody room, no idea where my terminator from sideshow will go.

whats your fav your alien life sizes or your star wars ?

Wow, what an amazing collection! That predator wall is gorgeous. I even like the paint color of your walls - goes great with the collection.

how do you guys get these life size aliens i cant find them anywhere.

how do you guys get these life size aliens i cant find them anywhere.

prolly ebay or FX studio has molds for them...............HCG just came out with their own as well, its not to difficult to get your hands on a Alien, Predator a different story though :monkey3

Back